Part 96

"hello" said the person on line

"Hello who is this?" asked Cabir

"Mr. Cabir, we called Radhika's mother but she did not pick up, Radhika is not feeling well and has had several vomits, she is calling out for you guys and crying. Would you please come and pick her up?"

Cabir was on his toes already running towards his car. In a matter of 20-25 minutes, he was in the resort where the camp was organized. He did not have to look out a lot as Radhika along with her teacher were sitting inside straight infront the gate waiting for him. Radhika came running to him as he picked her up

"Are you okay?" asked Cabir with concern

"No dad, I want to go home" said Radhika hiding himself in his chest.
Cabir held her securely and thanked the teacher before leaving.

They soon reached the Malhotra Mansion. It was a Sunday and everyone was at home.

"Chachii" Radhika screamed as she spotted Nandini on the couch with Nyonika .
An instant smile grabbed Nandini as she heard her and engulfed her in her arms.

"Hi baby" said Nandini setting her hair
"I missed you Chachi, how are you early but?" asked Radhika playing with the tassle in Nandini's kurti

" I was missing you na so I came early" said Nandini making Radhika smile wide.

"Radhikaaa, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" asked Navya who was shocked to see Radhika at home.

"Mom..I" Radhika was about to tell her about her illness when she turned towards Cabir

"Tum leke aaye ise? Iske camp khatam hone se pehle? Cabir why can you not listen to me for once. Problem kya hai tumhe hamari beti se, I am her mother mujhe pata hai what is good for her and let her enjoy life na, if she would have been your real daughter, to bhi aise hi karte?" Navya blurted it all out as the others in the hall stood shocked.

"Navya for god's sake Radhika is here, what are you even saying?" said Nandini hugging Radhika who was standing confused.

"Chachi, what is real daughter? I am not real?" asked Radhika in confusion as Nandini glared at Navya.

"Radhika go and meet Manik, he's up" said Nandini as she obeyed and moved up.

"Bolo na Cabir, infact mom aap bhi boliye, kya problem hai aap sabko meri beti se?" asked Navya

"Navya, stop it now. It's enough. Just tell us what your problem is" said Nyonika

"What my problem is? Really? Aapko nahi pata? Hamari problem ye hai ki is ghar me hame inferior samjha jata hai Nandini se alag samjha jata hai. No matter whatever all of you say, Cabir ko vo rights nahi diye jayenge jiske baat aap sab karte hai aur vo dikh raha hai mujhe." Said Navya

"What did we do exactly which made you feel so Navya?" asked Nyonika

"Let it be mom, she is too messed up to understand right now. Navya, Radhika, YOUR daughter was not well, I got a call and so I picked her up, give her medicines please if you feel that is right " said Cabir and moved out of the house without saying a word further.

Nyonika went to her room too but taking Nandini along, she did not want Navya to upset Nandini again.

"Radhika " Navya called out for her in the corridoor

"Yes mom" she heard her faint voice from her room.

"Come here" Navya took Radhika with her and gave her apt medicines making her sleep for sometime. She did not even ponder over the matter more.

----------------

"What the hell is wrong with that girl? She needs to have a word with me now" said Manik angrily.

"No Manik, that would just complicate things" said Nandini.

The two were in the balcony on the swing , talking.

"You know what Nandini? Thing will be more complicated in the future. She is going to cause a lot of problems I am telling you and you cannot always let her go" said Manik looking at her

"I know but it's not the right time, and why are you even talking about her? Talk about me." said Nandini looking at him with a cute smile.

"Stop being so cute" said Manik

"I am cute Manik, that's natural,  I can't stop that" said Nandini flaunting her cuteness as she stood and grabbed her scrunchie from the coffee table to tie her hair which were flowing due to the strong wind.
She turned around putting her hair up in a bun to stumble back .

"What?" asked Nandini chuckling to find Manik standing there like a statue.
"Hello Mr. Statue?" asked Nandini poking his chest. Manik was not even blinking. The next second, Manik grabbed her waist and pulled her in an intense kiss.

"Statue came to life suddenly haan?" said Nandini while Manik smiled

"Lipstick lag gayi" said Nandini laughing and rubbing off the little tint of pink from the corner of Manik's lips as he held her by her waist.

No matter how upsetting the situation is, it was perfect when they were together.