Part 85

It was 6 am in the morning and Manik and Nandini were out walking on the streets of Bali.
"Manik this just feels complete you know" said Nandini as Manik looked at her and nodded.
The two were walking with entwined hands. They had not really decided to do this the first thing in the morning infact they had planned to visit the Tanah Lot Temple in Bali but just because the two had woken up at 5 in the morning and sleep was far away from their eyes they decided to walk around the roads. The resort they were staying in was in the outskirts and had a lot of greenery left right and centre. A place which was relaxing and that radiated peace, just how Nandini liked it and it was evident that she was happy and so Manik could not be happier.

It was minutes now and they were just walking peacefully with the breezes touching their faces. They were walking when a ball came rolling to them and stopped at their foot. The two looked at each other in confusion but soon, a sweet little boy came from some direction searching for his ball.

"Hello, kya mai ball le sakta hu?" asked the little boy. He appeared to be Indian. The two were surprised when he spoke in Hindi.

"Haan" said Nandini bending down and giving the ball to him.

"Thankyou" said the boy smiling at them. Nandini could not stop herself from asking him

"Tumhe Hindi aati hai?" Asked Nandini as the boy looked at her and smiled again

"Haan Mai bhi India se hi aaya hu yaha pe" said the boy with innocence.

Manik bended down to his level "okay nicee par aap itni subah akele kya kar rahe ho?"

"I am here with my parents and sister, we were having fun early morning and we were in the garden playing and my ball came here" said the boy with utmost sincerity using so much and's in his sentence which made his vocabulary super cute.

The boy was soon followed by a lady and a man who were calling out for him.
"Rehaan why did you come here alone, we were coming na" said the lady as she passed a glance to Manik and Nandini . While Manik stood with a poker space back to his attitude infront of grown up strangers, Nandini smiled at her who smiled back. It sometimes amused Nandini, Manik was a monster only when he was with people unknown and of his age, he was so good with the boy before

" sorry mom, I was talking to uncle and aunty" said the boy

"AUNTY?" screamed Nandini as Manik passed her a disbelief look. Like what the hell was with girls and the word AUNTY.
"ah ahem I am sorry, but do I actually appear old enough to be an aunty?" asked Nandini as the boy laughed and nodded in a No

"Nahi aap to bahot cute ho par aap married ho na? I saw that red thing on your hair just like mom so married people are aunties na?" Explained the boy as Nandini went all aww on him.

"I am sorry if Rehaan was annoying you two" said the man now

"Not at all, you ve got a cute child haina Manik?" Asked Nandini trying to make Manik speak something. It was so rude if he was just standing there.
He nodded at the man with a forced smile.
"Thanks we will leave now" said the man as he held Rehaan's finger and took him with him.
Rehaan turned around and asked Nandini to bend down and so she did. He quickly gave a kiss over her cheeks making her smile
"Mom says whenever we like someone, we should kiss them and tell them how good they are for this world, thankyou you are very nice" whispered Rehaan in her eyes widening her smile.
"Also aapke bagal wale uncle acche hai par vo aapke jitne sweet nahi hai unhe thoda sa sweets khilao na" said Rehaan as Nandini giggled softly and nodded at him.
"Bye" said Rehaan and ran away with his parents as Nandini stood admiring the retreating family. The two then came back to their room.

Manik was keenly observing her behaviour since they had met Rehaan and family.He put his arms around her shoulders
"What did that Lil one say to you that you are this mesmerised, should I be jealous or something?" Said Manik while Nandini looked at him annoyingly.