Part 81

All of them were tired after returning from the reception party and now the world knew Navya as Cabir's wife. Manik had changed already and was in the bed while Nandini came a few minutes later after helping Nyonika with everything downstairs. Though, the two were wasted after the affair, still Nandini thought it would be wise to tell Manik about Navya . After changing, Nandini laid down beside Manik, opened his arms wide with her hands and hopped in his embrace while he smiled and comforted her.

"Tired wifey?" asked Manik tracing his hand in her hair

"A lot Manik. I wonder how everyone would have managed at our wedding" said Nandini 

"Hmm. You wanted to tell me something in the party na? and someone used to come up every now and then. Well, now its us, tell me about it" said Manik remembering Nandini wanted to share something with him but in the hustle and bustle, she must have withdrew the idea to tell it then and later, she probably forgot.

"Yeah Manik in the morning..." 

Nandini told him everything in a gist mentioning her cold behaviour towards her and when she asked her about the same, she brought up the adoption matter.

"Did she talk to you in that tone?" asked Manik infuriated. He was silent for a long time now and its better to speak once it crosses the limits. He had decided to not be silent regarding this anymore but at the same time, not create a fiasco about the same as well. He decided to handle it calmly.

"Um a little rudely but she has her reasons Manik, she is insecure" said Nandini moving her hands on his chest which actually managed to keep him sane.

"Say something" said Nandini as Manik was silent for a few minutes now

"You say no more and sleep now, did you pack everything today?" said Manik smiling at her and kissing her head while she nodded and snuggled in his chest. They had a flight to catch to next day for Bali and Manik decided to have this Navya matter done before going.

___________________

"Cabir I understand everything okay but no matter what her reasons her Navya cannot talk to Nandini like that, she is my wife and a part of the family." said Manik to Cabir who nodded in understanding. He had called upon Cabir to his room to talk about this matter to him. Fighting was not what he wished to do and neither did he want any arguments with Navya and so he thought of talking to Cabir who could maybe make Navya understand and help her overcome her insecurities.

"Manik I am really sorr-" said Cabir but he was interrupted by Manik

"Cabir please, not sorry and all now. I am sitting her as a part of the family talking to another part of the family for the sake of the family. No one is at fault , do you get it?" said Manik smiling at him while Cabir nodded .

"I will talk to her, don't worry and go enjoy your trip" said Cabir hugging Manik and leaving the room , which was soon followed by entry of Nandini who saw Cabir moving out.

"Cabir was here? What did you do?" asked Nandini as she surely knew they were just not having a brother's time cause that happens it the living room where they are probably lying down as careless teenagers with popcorns and movies.

"Nothing at all, All ready?" said Manik getting up and putting his hands in his pocket

"Yeahhh" said Nandini unsure but shrugging it off, keeping some snacks that Nyonika gave her in the bag

"Letss go then" said Manik having her hands in his as they moved out and the servants carried their luggage for them.

"When will you come back Chachu?" asked Radhika , the sadness reflecting in her eyes

"Very soon darling" said Manik keeping her down from her arms as she then hugged Nandini.

"Bye" whispered Radhika

"Byee" said Nandini kissing her nose

"Manik , take care of Nandini" said Raj hugging Nandini who smiled at him.

"Nahi nahi maine to ise yahi aas paas chodke bhaag jane ka plan banaya tha aur galti se Bali pahoch jate to khaana pani kuch to bilkul bhi nahi milta bechari ko" said Manik in sarcasm as Raj gave him an annoyed dad look

"Courage, courage chahiye beta ye karne ke liye jo tumme nahi hai" retorted back Raj as Manik gave him a yet another sarcastic smile.

"Ok you to enough, Nandini Manik keep calling us and take care of each other " said Nyonika while the two nodded at her who repeated her words for the hundredth time now.

"Okay enough mom and dad, stop boring them now. Nandini if Manik fights with you, skype karna main sahi kar dunga inhe" said Cabir hugging Nandini who laughed and hugged him back.

"Where is Navya?" asked Nyonika

"Mom, actually she was tired and so she slept" said Cabir . Not like no one understood the reason for her absence , just that no one said it loud.

pinkvilla

Liked by user5 and 1,45,000 othersThe dreamy couple who are known for the love they have were spotted leaving for a holiday a few hours back

The dreamy couple who are known for the love they have were spotted leaving for a holiday a few hours back. When asked if they were going for a honeymoon, Manik Malhotra was snappy enough to comment "ab ek mahine baad kya honeymoon karne ko kuch hai hi nahi" which led Nandini Murthy Malhotra to spat him on his shoulders. A whole new Manik comes upfront when with Nandini, otherwise Manik hardly jokes around with us  Playful enough. Covering up for Manik's mischief, Nandini said that it was not a honeymoon and that they were going to just spend some time with each other.
We wish the couple a happy journey 💓

@ nandini.malhotra
@ manik_malhotra