Part 66

Time flew by like anything.  Marriage was bliss for Manik and Nandini.Naira called Nandini a few days back and informed her that she is fine and that she will take care of herself. Nandini did not question her any further , while at the Malhotra house, Cabir was mostly with Navya and Radhika. Bua Dadi was trying her best to realize Nandini what trouble she was inviting for herself.

"Nandini,theek hai maan liya Navya is not like others and a good human but there is absolutely no harm in clearing things with her. Usse sab saaf saaf baat to kar sakti ho tum, tell her that the rights will always be 50-50 in this house" Bua Dadi said to Nandini while she was working in the kitchen

"Dadi,please I don't want to talk on this topic anymore,its enough now. Whatever would happen,when it will happen,we will think upon it then" said Nandini straight and went upstairs to wake up Manik as he had a flight to catch morning and he would be returning the next morning.

"Nandini,I have gone through this. Mere ghar me jo mere saath hua tha bas vo kisi aur ke saath specially Manik ke saath hone nahi dena chahti hu main." though Supriya and went in her room sighing.

___________________

Nandini entered her room to see Manik up already talking over phone with someone. Looking at her,

"Just a minute" said Manik and instructed Kiara about the details of the new contract 

"No clause should be missed Kiara" said Manik . Soon,he cut the call and proceeded towards Nandini who was setting her clothes.

Grabbing her hand,he pulled her close for a hug . Nandini dropped the clothes in her hand on the couch beside and hugged him back giving him a smile

"Your smile makes my day" said Manik tightening her grip.

Nandini widened her smile and moved her hands up around his arms and leaned in initiating a kiss.Manik grabbed her by her waist and gave in to her. Parting from the kiss smiling,they had their foreheads against each other with a smile .

"Okay come on,you have a flight to catch" said Nandini trying to push him into the washroom. Trying I repeat.

"Why do you even try?" asked Manik while Nandini gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Haha , someday I will do it,for now, freshen up if you don't wish to miss your flight." said Nandini getting back to her chores of setting up the messy room.

"How I wish I could have done that" said Manik and went inside the washroom to freshen up otherwise he really would get late.

Manik was going to Dubai for the launch of his software. He had got a software designed to launch the Malhota business online as well. For the same, he had to leave for Dubai and he would be returning the next day.

__________________

Manik was all ready while Nandini helped him with some last minute packing. The two of them went down to see Raj and Supriya who passed them a smile.

"Bye Dad,Bye dadi" said Manik taking their blessings. " Where's Mom?" asked Manik looking around searching for Nyonika.

"She's at Navya's place beta. Navya and Cabir had to go somewhere so she is with Radhika"said Supriya looking at Nandini.

Manik's face fell but he composed himself while Nandini held his hand as they went out bidding bye to Raj and Supriya.

They were at the main gate from where Nandini had to go to the hospital and Manik had to leave for the airport.