Part 43

The next day, Nandini and Abhi's day.

Nandini woke up a little early and prepared cappuchino for Abhi just like before. She took it to his room to see him up getting ready.

Abhimanyu: What a pleasant shock ha Nandu, itni jaldi uth gayi?

Nandini fake smiled at him saying: Bhai, you seriously need to get some manners. Subah good morning bolte hain just so you know.

Abhimanyu: I know it well, bada u tujhse vo bhi pure 2 saal .

He approached her wearing his watch and put his hands around her neck.

Nandini: Oh oh careful, coffee hain.

Abhimanyu looked at the coffee and then at Nandini with the impressed expression on his face.

Abhimanyu: Umhmm Nice Nice, I am impressed.

Saying this he settled on the bed .

Abhimanyu: par na mat kar Nandu.

Nandini scrunched her eye brows: Whyyy?

Abhimanyu was looking at her expression less and in no time his eyes had tears.

Wiping them as quick as he could he said: I am habitual to it na and now I need to overcome certain habits, you are going away in few days, tab kya karunga.

Nandini looked at him and give him a tight lipped smile approaching him.

Keeping the coffee on the table she sat and hugged him sideways.

Nandini: Bhai it is our day today come on let us not talk about it today and I am not going to another country and for that matter not even to  different city Bhai, I am around hmm?

Abhimanyu: Thank god for that.

Saying this, he kissed her head.

Nandini : AB have this coffee.

Abhimanyu: Oh yes, Thanks a lot.

Nandini: Not needed Bhai. I am going down now aap bhi aa jana and I have planned everything for the day. We are going to Mom's kitchen now breakfast there, then shopping, lunch, movie and at the evening at Marine drive. Done?

Abhimanyu: Cool but we are going for ice cream too?

Nandini chuckled: Goes without saying bhai.

Abhimanyu : Yes good, you go I will be there in a minute.

Agreeing, Nandini went down.

Nandini: Good morning Mamma, Papa.

Raman: You are up early princess, Good morning.

He replied taking her in a side hug.

Ishita: Ofcourse she will be early, siblings day today ha?

Nandini nodded her head frantically.

Ishita: Breakfast?

Abhimanyu: Bahar hi Mamma. Good morning. 

Abhi wished both of them.

Raman: Matlab I am not seeing my princess even on Sunday today?

Nandini felt a bit bad .

Abhimanyu: Aye Aye Nandu no need to listen to him ha, emotionally blackmail kar rahe hain. Dare you change the plans main maar dalunga tujhe.

Raman: That is really mean of you Mr. Murthy but I have no intentions to be a hurdle here. Jao, ghumo tehlo aish karo. Mazaak kar raha tha.

Nandini smiled at him.