Part 14

The day for Kaira. Naira was getting ready in her room. All others were ready . Manik , Abhimanyu and Cabir were looking after last minute preparations. Nandini was with Naira. 

Naira: Di Kartik kaisa lag raha hoga, wait jaate jaate stage pe pahochne se pehle, what if I slip? Embarassing hoga na . How will I keep my hands while walking? Neeche dekh ke chalu kya?

Nandini: Oh shut up, stop behaving lunatic. We will dance and walk...Koi sad song nahi bajega . Itna conscious nahi ho. Anyways I will always be there with u na.

Naira: Hmmmmmmm Yo 

Ishita, Raman and Abhimanyu joined them. The family would miss Naira cause they will Kartik, Naira will shift to L.A while Nandini would be just beside them. Naira will definitely be missed.

They all were crying consoling each other. Manik called Nandini to call for Abhimanyu as his phone was not reachable.

Manik: Nandini Is Abhimanyu there?

Cause Nandini cried, her voice was a bit hoarse.

Nandini: Yeah Manik...bheju?

Manik: Hmmm baraat aa gayi so sab aa jao...tum ro rahi ho?

Nandini: Umm nahi vo bas emotional ho gayi..I am fine

Manik: Accha hmmm okay send them down.

They cut the call.

Manik knew he can't do much about this cause its natural for her to cry on her sister's wedding. Though he decided to make sure he is beside her.

Nandini informed others and they all went down.

Naira: I will miss you di.

Nandini: I will miss u too darling..  ro mat na ab please.

The sisters talked for a while when someone came up to call them. 

As soon as they were told to go, Nandini noticed Naira getting conscious again.

She held her hands and they went out. Abhimanyu, Cabir, Manik and a cousin of theirs held the canopy for them. Manik and Nandini pass a smile to each other. Manik did not fail to notice how pretty his girl was looking in the red lehanga selected by him. And also he did not fail to notice tears in her eyes. 

Nandini:

Manik: