Part 75

Manik was admiring Nandini as she flinched in her sleep. The medicines had taken a toll on her.Manik was still staring at her when she opened her eyes to meet Manik's .

"Good Morning" said Manik kissing her forehead while she smiled and embraced him pecking his chest.

"How do you feel?" asked Manik putting her hair behind

"Perfect" said Nandini getting up as she looked at him.

"When did you wake up?" asked Nandini standing  up

"5 minutes before" said Manik pulling her back to the bed as she landed up on him. It was abrupt and so Nandini had her eyes widened.

"What?" asked Nandini while Manik said nothing and was just looking at her

"What what?" said Manik

"Arey? I need to go Manik" said Nandini

"Go where?" asked Manik tightening his hold over her waist as he swirled around leading to him on top of her

"I have a lot of work Manik and I don't know what you are upto. Its Cabir's engagement and you are so casual right now" said Nandini huffing

"Haan to Cabir ki engagement hai na hamari thodi hai, would not matter if we are a little late" said Manik as he traced her waist dropping light kisses all over her neck. He would not stopped really if Nandini would not have pushed him away while he made an agitated face.

"You are unbelievable" shouted Nandini as she quickly ran inside the washroom before Manik could  catch her while he chuckled ruffling his hair.

_______________________

The whole family was in the garden where the roka followed by the engagement was to take place

The whole family was in the garden where the roka followed by the engagement was to take place.Not many were present,it was a close knit family function while most of the family was not able to be there since it was all along too quick for them to plan things.

Navya sat on the seating arranged in the garden in her purple lehenga twinning with Radhika , Cabir sat beside her. They were surrounded by family .