Part 37

The whole family was sitting in the garden. Everyone was hella worried for both Manik and Nandini but they were supporting each other. 

Navya: I will bring coffee.

Nandini: Navya I will come.

Both of them got up to leave .

Radhika: Masi, can you make me chocolate shake please?

Nandini smiled at her.

Nandini: Okay baby.

The girls were working in the kitchen when Nandini got a call.

Nandini: Hello

"I will be there, provide him with oxygen, make sure he is stable."

Navya: What happened Nandu?

Nandini: Navya I need to leave for hospital urgently.

Navya: What? Nandini you know it is not safe.

Nandini: I know Navya but I am needed. I can not leave a patient to die just because I will not be safe. 

Navya: Nandu I understand but you think Bhai will allow you, Mom Dad maan jayenge and foremost u think Manik will let you go?

Nandini: I know he won't and I am short of time right now. Listen, don't tell him that I am going, don't tell anyone infact. I will be back soon I promise.

Navya: Bakwaas mat karo Nandu. Ham bhi tumhe kyu jaane de. Safe nahi hain ye samjhi tum. Koi aur doctor hoga na? 

Nandini: There's no one free Navya. It is my work and I have said this before, saying it again, no obstacle can stop me from doing what I do for others. I am going. Take care.

Without even listening to what Navya had to say, Nandini ran upstairs to get her bag and lab coat. 

"Maybe I am wrong with respect to how I did this, but I am definitely not wrong on why I did this. Maybe I was too rude to Navya but I will talk to her later, there's no time right now."

Nandini was thinking all this while driving and she did not even realize when she reached the hospital.

She went in and was greeted by the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hello Nandini Ma'am . You here today?

Nandini: What do you mean by  that? You called me and said we have a very serious case?

Receptionist: Sorry Ma'am, there is come confusion maybe. We do have cases but doctors are there to manage. I did not call you.

Nandini was shocked. : Maybe there is some confusion um anyways nevermind aa hi gayi hu, line up some appointments then.

Receptionist: As you say. Here are the keys to your cabin Ma'am.

Nandini: Thankyou.

Nandini entered her cabin to see it all dark.

She walked towards her table when the door opened and Soha entered the room with a smirk on her face. 

Soha: Hello Nandini , how are you?

Nandini was glaring at her.

Nandini: What are you here for?

Soha: Don't be scared darling, I will do nothing just give me my Manik.

Nandini: Scared from you? My foot. I am not replying back to you does not mean I cannot reply back to you. Stay in your limits Soha.

Soha: I love Manik Nandini bas vo de do mujhe , chali jaugi tumse door. You will be safe.

Nandini: LOVE huh. Do you even know what love means Soha? You lust Manik, u don't love him.

Soha: And how do you know I don't love him.

Nandini: Cause Lust knows how to take and thats what u are trying to do, Manik ko paana chahti ho tum while Love just knows how to give jo tumhari fitrat me hi nahi hain.

Soha: SHUT UP. I am not here for your philosophy Nandini. Give me my Manik. Hak hain uspar mera. Roka hua hain usse mera.

Nandini: Ahaan vahi roka jiske gifts ki puja bhi nahi hui, vahi roka jisme khud Manik hi nahi gaya? Listen Soha, aakhri baar keh rahi hu dare you try to even touch my family, you will be left with nothing.

Soha lost her temper. She picked up the nearest vase and aimed it towards Nandini. As a reflex Nandini bended down but a piece of glass touched her head causing a little cut.

Soha: Lucky you. Main ab nahi chodungi. Kisi ko nahi chodungi. How dare you guys play this on us. Nothing will be left now. NOTHING.

She walked towards Nandini and raised her hands on her but she id not know who she was messing up with. Nandini held her hands half way and slapped her with all her might causing her to fall down on the floor.

Soha got up and pushed Nandini towards the table causing her stomach area to hit the corner of the table. It was painful. She closed her eyes tightly. It was unbearable. Soha taking it as a chance moved towards her and raised her hand again when her hand was stopped yet again . A strong hand stopped her from slapping Nandini. 

Soha: Manik thank god you came, you know she she slapped me . I know you will come . 

She proceeded to hug him .

Manik shouted at the top of his voice: STOP IT SOHA, Bas bahot ho gaya hain ye drama. Dare you even come closer to me. How did you have the guts to harm Nandini ha? You should be grateful ek ladki ho tum and I respect girls, though you don't deserve it. Shut up or I will not be able to stop my hands now.

Soha: Manik what are you saying? I love you you love me? Ye Nandini ki baato me mat aao Manik she is a bloody slu

And before she could complete, she had a tight slap on her face.

Nyonika: Ek aur shabd bola na to ek aur isse bhi tez padega . I am proud of Manik that he did not beat  you till death right here, he respected a girl par don't forget I can definitely do that and I won't stop myself from doing that. 

Soha: Sasu mom you are saying this? Manik I love you Manik , Manik please listen to me.

Manik with blood shot eyes glared at her. Making each and every word really clear he said: 

 EK . AUR. BAAR. MERA. NAAM. APNE . MUH. SE. LIYA.SOHA.TO .MUJHSE.BURA.KOI.NAHI. HOGA.

The one who has the love of the best girl existing on Earth, why do you think he will die for you to love him? I am not interested in you and I will be glad if you understand that and move on.

Saying this he looked at Nandini who was in his arms from the time he entered the cabin.

Manik: Nandini are you fine?

Abhimanyu: Manik let me help you. Sar par chot haina nd she is holding her stomach from a long time, kuch hua hain yaha pe. Lets take her to the dressing room.

Manik looked at her stomach and she was actually holding it tight. He was numb seeing blood oozing out from her head . Without saying anything, he picked her up in his arms and went out of the cabin followed by the rest of the family.

Abhimanyu and Cabir were in the cabin itself with Soha and the officers.

Abhimanyu: Everyone has said a lot already. I do not think I need to repeat it but cause we know how lunatic you are, DARE YOU LOOK TOWARDS NANDU AGAIN. Manik chup tha , main nahi rahunga kyuki kisi bhi sanskar ya value se pehle mere liye meri behen hain.

Saying this he leaves the room.

Cabir: Inspector take her away. Do whatever you wish to but if I see her near our family again, it will be BAD.

The officer nodded and a female constable took her away. Soha was continuously blabbering something or the other which no one hardly cared about.