Part 46

Manik: Chachi kaun?

Nandini: Dad ke cousin ki wife infact all of his cousins are quite annoying .

Manik: Annoying as in?

Naira: As in a stereotyped lady jiju, the lady who has problems with every frikin thing existing in this world. She would not like if the bride even sits with the guests, she would not like if two people even if they are married for example us, even if we sit together, she will make   fuss about it.

Kartik: Exactly Manik and its not just that, she is not just orthodox but money minded too. Why is she comingg di?

Nandini looked at him glaring him. Gritting her teeth: Hmm yeah I was the one to send invitation right? and even if that's the case on what grounds to you expect day to not invite his cousins. 

Kartik zipped his mouth and sat back muttering a sorry.

Manik looked at Nandini horrified. She was surely not in a good mood.

Manik: Ok guys, I really have not met this chachi of yours but if that is how it is, we need to stop pondering over that right now. Come on, we are going for our wedding shopping ya' aise mood se, not happening.

He said this looking at Nandini , telling it to her.

He put his hands on Nandini's which were on her lap and rubbed it gently.

Manik: Its okay. Who cares about what she or anyone in this world thinks when that person has no genuine care for us? Do not spoil your mood please.

Nandini smiled at him and nodded before entwining her hands with Manik.

Naira and Kartik smiled looking at them and hugged each other too.

Kartik: Last time I met her we were not married, I respected her opinions, not now cause we are officially married. I am giving it back to her this time.

Naira looked up at him and smiled: You are allowed.

Kartik chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Both the couples comforted each other giving out couple goals yet again.

(We have got the cutest couples from television, PERIOD. )

Soon they along with the other youngsters reached the store. 

Cabir: Guys let's not stop for the paps, we are not supposed to disclose anything about the wedding yet and their questions will eventually lead us in trouble.

Alya: I agree, lets not stop when they ask us to.

Everyone agreed.

All of them got out and Nandini was on the passenger seat about to get up while Manik was on the driver seat taking out the keys when Nandini felt a sudden pain in the abdomen area itself.

Nandini: Ahhhh

Manik looked at her immediately.

Manik: Nandini? What?

His hands went on her hands which were resting on her stomach.

Manik: You okay? Pain again?

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik: I told you to be careful Nandini. The pain stopped but it did not go for good. No one expects you to be the bearer of everything always. 

Nandini: Manik I am okay it was just a muscle strain Trust me.

Manik : Listen lets get back home this is not that important.

Nandini: Are you mad? I am okay let's go . Who will choose the outfits for us then?

Manik looked at her in disbelief: Are you real? Outfits ki padi hai tumhe? We will ask the manager to set it at the home .

Nandini: Manik we have media around, NO.

Back to reality, Manik looked around the media waiting for them to get out. Understanding the situation he agreed to her.

Nandini: I am okay hmm?

Manik: Hmm.

Nandini smiled at him and proceeded to open the door  of the car .

Manik: STOP. Not again Nandini itna sunaya abhi maine all in vain?

Not waiting for her answer, he got down and opened the door for him giving out major fiance goals yet again.

Nandini smiled at him. Manik maintained the poker face as he did not wish his image to change in the media.

He locked the car and went in the showroom not leaving Nandini's hands even for a second ignoring all the paparazzi questions. 

(You guys need to pardon my terribly horribly horrible editing skill, still working on it, suggest some good applications for the same please)Nandini's outfitNandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit
Nandini's outfit

(You guys need to pardon my terribly horribly horrible editing skill, still working on it, suggest some good applications for the same please)Nandini's outfitNandini's outfit

Manik's outfit:

The bodyguards were protecting them from all the pushes happening in the crowd

The bodyguards were protecting them from all the pushes happening in the crowd. The crowd was full of FAB 5 fans majorly who loved MANAN too continuously asking for pictures. How much they wished to grant them with that, if they stopped the media would have hounded them like anything.

This was the best trait of FAB 5 admired by people . If there is no media around and just genuine people who love them and not there for the 'masala news', they were always ready  to give them some of their time.

All of them walked in , Manan being the elegant classy couple as always.