chapter 42 fairy tail world part 10

Start from the beginning

Lucy continue to have a sad look on her face as she know what it's like to loose a family as look at the ocean with a sad look. Just then, both Lucy and Valkyrie see something coming towards them as they look closer as they gasp seeing what was coming. Everyone else heard there gasp as vulcan and natsu put there fist down as they look at what Valkyrie and Lucy were looking. When they look at the ocean, there eyes-widened as they saw what was coming towards them as it wad metal ark flying towards them.

Gray: isn't that...?!

Jin: it is!

Natsu: I can't believe it!

Vulcan: that son of gun is alive!

Erza: meta ark!

Valkyrie: bro!

Erza childhood friends: his alive!

Lucy: it is him!

Happy: yeah bit who are those other guys?

Everyone have a confused look on there faces as they see naki, horobi, and ikazuchi riding with metal ark as horobi and ikazuchi were holding onto metal ark. The group of 4 reach the beach and everyone else as horobi and ikazuchi put metal ark down onto the sand as they back away as the riders and team natsu went up to him.

Vulcan: metal ark, you alright?!

Metal ark: "weak voice" y-yeah s-sorry for worrying you guys.

Natsu: "tick mark" you idiot! Why did you say those words at the tower if your going to live?!

Metal ark: uh, overdramatic? "Get hit on the head twice" ow, I deserve that.

Valkyrie: "crying" you idiot! We thought you were going to die! "Hug metal ark"

Erza: "a bit angry" indeed, we thought that your going to die but instead your here and alive. Not only that, you made your sister cry making her thing your dead.

Metal ark: "weak laugh" my bad, my bad, sorry Valkyrie.

Lucy: geez! What kind of brother are you to make your sister cry?!

Gray: man, you sure have guts to do something crazy like that your friends and sister.

Thouser: speaking of crazy... "ready sword"

Jin: "point sword at naki, horobi, and ikazuchi" ... who the hell you guys?!

The group then remember the 3 people that came with metal ark as they look at them wondering if they are friend ir enemy.

Metal ark: "get up" wait, thouser, Jin, don't worry, there old friends of mine from back then.

Naki: indeed.

Horobi: "cross arms" yeah, we haven't seen each other for year now.

Ikazuchi: we decided to travel around Flore and decided to visit metal ark until... you guys already know what next.

Thouser and Jin put there weapons down as they believe metal ark sense they know that he wouldn't joke or lie about this. After a while, natsu fall down sense he was tired from fighting jellal and eating the ether-nano as the group decided to go there separate ways.

~~a few hours later, inside the metsboujinrai guild hall~~

Everyone was around one table as the riders were out of there armor as y/n was getting pach up by ember and nabiki. Cologne have a angry look on her face as she was pulling y/n left cheek very hard as she was lecturing him how reckless he was a few hours ago.