𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 | 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛

AURORA Tuesday, 30th November ~Trust issues by the weekend

AURORA
Tuesday, 30th November
~Trust issues by the weekend

The short vacation felt like a day. The only thing I really did was study for the next exams, except for the day Quinn forced me to go out.

"Come on." I put my hands in my jacket pocket and followed Quinn, who went to the hanging picture in the museum, we went to today because of Ms. Shine.

"What do you think means that?" our heads moved sideways in sync with confused looks

"What do you think means that?" our heads moved sideways in sync with confused looks. "The universe?" I suggested. "Near too easy for the art." We continue to look at the picture as Zeth joins us with Mason.

"What are you looking at?" He stood next to me and looked at the picture like we did. "The universe," he stated. "Too easy." Quinn denied it again.

"Falling rockets." Mason stood right behind me. "How is the idea?" I turned to him.

He took his hand out of his pocket and gently grabbed my chin as he turned me slightly to the picture, which caught my eye on the name.

James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Nocturne in Black and Gold, the Falling Rocket, 1875.

"Never heard of him," I admitted. "James was an American artist active primarily in the United Kingdom. In the first half of the 1860s, he painted Japanese subjects, then fashionable with the avant-garde This also included items from Whistler's own collection of Chinese porcelain, kimonos, lacquerware, fans, and painted screens." I raised an eyebrow in astonishment at the knowledge Mason carries with him.

"Where do you know that from?" Ares came back after speaking briefly to a girl who was looking at the picture next to us. "Reading? I'm not that stupid, you know."

Mason and reading that sounds like too much of a difference. We walked to the next picture. The whole class is scattered, everyone is somewhere else, I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. shine only goes home with 15 people.

"It's really boring." "What did you expect from a museum?" Mason looks at Quinn. "Let's go, nothing interesting here."

I got the little flyers that were handed to us at the entrance, so you could see the map of the museum. "So we can continue when we go this way." I pointed to one room with my finger.