chapter seventy: death

there is a black jar under the locust tree outside the luanfeng hall, and there are two red carp in the jar, which yan yi personally went to the pool in the royal garden to catch, and specially selected a large and beautiful one, which was used to give ning zhiyu fun to relieve boredom.

ning zhiyu was very cherished, asked people to find lotus leaves, water and grass as embellishments, when the body is better, they will go out to see outside the temple, who knows that tonight when the palace people feed the fish, they find that the carp is missing.

he was very precious to anything that yan yi sent to ning zhiyu, including the iceberg snow fox who was not very close to him, and often told the palace people to keep it well and not to treat it harshly.

this red carp had been kept for many months, and suddenly it was gone, as if it was an ominous omen, and ning zhiyu was so sullen that he couldn't even use it for dinner and was bedridden.

ning zhiyu was uncomfortable, and yan yi followed suit, daring to provoke his ayu to be unhappy, simply daring to do so.

he immediately ordered someone to investigate, and asked ning zhiyu's grand palace maid qingmei to go to the other palace with two high-grade imperial guards to ask questions one by one, and if he found a fish thief, he would correct the law on the spot.

as soon as qingmei and the guards came out of the luan feng palace, they bumped into xiao dust, and since xiao dust went to xuan long's side to serve, he did not have a day without being lazy and slippery, running back to the old main palace every day to gossip with his colleagues about the new lord, and his mouth was broken than the woman. when he heard qingmei talk about the reason for going out, he remembered that when fang cai le returned to the palace, he seemed to have something hidden in his arms, and thinking of this, he immediately led qingmei and the imperial guards to the qiankun palace and grabbed him.

the fish scales in the small kitchen have not been cleaned up, the two-tailed carp on the table is iron, and who else can do mistletoe be a fish thief?

if it was a palace person next to him, he would kill him, but xuan long was after all a yanyi person, and others looked down on him no longer, nor could they easily move him, at most secretly making some small tricks. 

how to deal with this matter had to be decided by yan yi, and the imperial guards did not dare to move xuan long, so they tied up quercus, who was dressed in a eunuch's costume, and carried the two to the luanfeng palace.

on the way, mistle looked at xuan long's face carefully and said nervously.

"apo... sorry, i didn't mean to steal something. "

he is a fox demon, and he knows that stealing things is not right, but in this situation, how can he not steal? they all blamed him for being too stupid to sell the stolen goods clean and causing trouble for xuan long.

i also blamed too many rules in this palace, didn't i eat two of his fish, why did i make such a big fuss?

Catch A Dragon Become My Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें