chapter ninety-seven: time is running out

everything in front of you becomes unreal.

xuan long suddenly thought about the day he first met, the afternoon sun on that day was excellent and very warm, he heard the sound of fighting from the shore when he was cultivating at the bottom of the pond, and when the noise stopped, he went ashore to see, and saw a white and beautiful terran man who was seriously injured and fainted on the shore.

if not saved, the terran man would die.

when he was very young, he had received the favor of the terrans, had been saved by the terrans, and the light that came to him in his desperate moment was like a little sporadic fire in the night that guided xuanlong to live kindly, and he could not see death without saving.

so the unconscious terran man was picked up from the shore.

in the past ten thousand years, for the first time to live with people, xuan long's heart is actually more unaccustomed, he is afraid that the terran man will see him afraid, so he tries to avoid him, only when delivering medicine or food, ready to send people back to the shore as soon as he is injured.

who knew that the terran was not afraid, but also pestered him in every way, coddled him, and said that he wanted to marry him.

xuan long knew what husband and wife represented.

to be a husband and wife is to not be separated for a lifetime, until death.

he really thought that the man was going to be married to him, and since he had moved his heart, he gave everything he had unreservedly, and finally lost it completely.

he lost.

they all blamed him for being stupid, and they couldn't even tell the difference between hypocrisy and hypocrisy.

thankfully, it's all coming to an end. 

he was exhausted, and in the next life, he did not want to come to the next life...

xuan long's heart was very calm, he watched yan yu stab the dagger at himself, the tip of the knife pierced through the blood-red prison coat, into the heart, only a little bit, even the pain could not be felt.

yan yi's hand was trembling, he looked fierce, his jawbone was clenched tightly, and a beast-like roar came from his throat.

xuan long didn't know what yan yi was hesitating about, reluctantly dragged the heavy chain, slowly lifted his blood-stained hand, climbed on yan yi's wrist, held his hand, and helped him push the dagger inward.

"in this way, you can't die."

"you'll have to push harder."

with a 'poof' sound, the dagger instantly sank into nearly an inch of flesh and blood, and yan yi woke up like a dream, so violently that he drew the dagger back and fell to the ground, where there was still imperial prestige, like a panicked child.