chapter fourty: leaving

when a person wants to leave, the other party cannot stay.

not to mention that xuan long is a demon whose head can go up to heaven and earth.

yan yi couldn't tell whether he was anxious that ning zhiyu would run out of medicine from now on, or he couldn't give up xuan long, in short, he just didn't want xuan long to leave him, as long as he thought that this man would completely disappear in his life, his whole person was chaotic.

he emperor of the tang dynasty was crying very indecently at this time, the thick eyelashes were all glued together by tears, and the peach blossom eyes were occupied by despair, and they chased after and grabbed xuan long's sleeve.

"apo... you don't go. you don't go. "

"i really knew i was wrong, i shouldn't have lied to you."

"if you care about your name, i will make you a concubine, how?"

"the imperial concubine is also as righteous as the empress, didn't we say yes, we said that we would stay together for the rest of our lives."

"you are not allowed to go... i won't let you go.

xuan long was dragged and had to turn around to look at yan yi, who was much taller than himself, and he was crying like a child, and his face was full of tears, and there was really no image at all.

xuan long looked away and looked down, "you know me... don't care about those. "

yan yi said in a dumb voice, "i know you don't care, but don't you like me?" "

"then we'll continue together... don't leave me, and if you leave, tell me what to do in the future." "

xuan long refused to look at him: "you already have an empress." "

"that's different... you are different from him, you are different from him..." yan yi bent down to grab xuan long's hand.

xuan long turned slightly sideways, dodging yan yi's touch.

...... it's different indeed.

yan yi treated his queen with true heartache and love, and treated him only by deception, taking, and using.

"apo..." yan yi stood stiffly and straightened his body.

deep lover showed such a fragile look in front of him, xuan long could not do it without being sad, but perhaps because his heart was too small, and there was no room for sand in his eyes, he could not pretend that nothing had happened after experiencing those things.

even if yan yi loved him, he couldn't share his love with others.

besides, yan yi didn't love him.

the wind outside the window poured into the hall and brushed over xuan long's face, his long hair hanging in front of him moved slightly, and blood dripped from his left sleeve robe and smashed on the dark wooden floor.