chapter hundred-one: digging the heart

yan yi lowered his face, "what are you talking about?" "

the flower girl sobbed, and her weak shoulders trembled: "aaron's time has come..."

yan yi gritted his teeth: "you make your words clear." "

"what's the time?"

the prison was very quiet, and the child cried for a while and then stopped crying, with green eyes similar to xuanlong,000 obediently lying in the arms of the flower girl, as if to speak.

ignorant and ignorant, completely unaware that he will lose the person closest to him.

"aaron can't do it..."

the man's body in his arms was cold, and through his clothes, yan yi could feel the thin and cool temperature, and his hands and body were stained with xuanlong's blood...

but he didn't believe the flower girl's words.

"you hugh is going to cheat!"

"isn't the child born well?!" he is a xuanlong with ten thousand years of daoist behavior, how could he die!! "

the flower girl was about to speak, when the man's breath in yan yi's arms changed slightly, and it was xuan long who woke up.

he slowly opened his eyes, and yan yi called out, "apo..." 

xuan long's vision changed from blurry to clear, he saw the white and tender little ball in the arms of the flower girl, knew that it was his own child, and said with difficulty: "let me see..."

the flower girl cried and approached xuan long and handed the child out. when he got closer, xuan long saw the child's appearance clearly, and saw that he had the same dragon horns and eyes as himself, and his heart was very sad.

how should he be accepted by the world.

in addition to the sadness, there were many, many joys, this little thing had been in his belly for so long, and finally met.

unfortunately, meeting is the trick to say goodbye.

"wu'er..." xuan long couldn't help it, and stretched out his hand, trying to touch the child's little dragon horn and snow-white little face, but his fingertips were about to touch, and he paused in mid-air.

his hands were too dirty, all bloody, so forget it, lest he stain him.

the flower girl shed tears: "aaron..."

xuan long finally did not touch the child, his arm was raised with difficulty, his palm was over the child's head, his eyes were closed, and after a moment, a green light like a flow of water appeared in his palm, flowing into the child's eyebrows.