chapter twenty-eight: extra precious

the night is slightly cool, the candles in the palace are dim, and the wind blows the heavy and gorgeous mantle tent, fluttering.

yan yi sat behind the desk and stared at the fold in front of her for a long time, but in fact she didn't read a word in her heart, and her mind was full of thoughts about what the doctor said before he left the palace.

neidan was not like the dragon scales, it could grow longer without it, if he asked xuan long if he wanted it, could xuan long give it to him?

but compared to digging the heart, at least without neidan, you can still live.

"ah iris..."

"ah iris..."

the inner temple suddenly heard ning zhiyu's frightened cry, pulling yan yi back to reality, and he suddenly got up and ran to the inner temple, only to see ning zhiyu supporting the bed trembling.

yan yi took a few steps to help him: "what's wrong?" "

"i thought you were gone." ning zhiyu leaned into yan yu's arms, rested his head on his chest, and smiled weakly. "when i wake up and can't see you, i'm a little flustered."

yan yi understood, rubbed the top of ning zhiyu's head with his chin, and said softly: "fool, if you say that you will accompany you, you will accompany you, how can you break your word." "

"i was just reading the recital outside the temple."

ning zhiyu was silent for a moment, "i just... had a dream. "

yan yi looked down at him: "what did you dream about?" "

ning zhiyu smiled, his face pale and almost transparent between the dim candle flames: "dreaming that ah yi disliked me and liked someone else."

yan yi was stunned and said in a deep voice, "nonsense." "

ning zhiyu originally followed yan yi in everything and listened to his words, but this time he did not, and his words had a bit of a hoarse nasal voice: "no nonsense... i just called you in a dream, but you ignored me and walked away holding hands with another man. "

"i want to go faster, catch up with you, i can't catch up."

yan yi could not help but feel weak-hearted when he heard it, he and ning zhiyu were lovers in the past life and this life, the two were in touch, ning zhiyu could perceive something is not surprising, and although he and xuan long were playing on the spot, but in order to achieve the goal faster, after all, they had skin kisses, so the heart was more and more guilty about the person in his arms.

bowing his head and kissing ning zhiyu's hair, he said solemnly.

"ayu rest assured, eternal life and eternal life, the only one in your heart, and any person or thing next to you cannot enter the eyes of yuan."