chapter hundred-twelve: the carved wood man of the soul road

broken soul consciousness memories are incomplete, each wisp of soul consciousness has its own sorrows and joys, will linger repeatedly in the place where there is obsession, do the most favorite thing in life, or fall into the nightmare of the most feared before death, unable to extricate itself.

the xuanlong in front of him was only the soul ashes loaded with a small piece of memory, his personality was not complete, he was obviously more dull than before, or carved too seriously, hearing the hoarse and trembling call of the swallow iris, he consciously raised his head and looked at the person who came, looking a little dazed and confused.

"ah iris..."

the cloaked man sat there holding the wooden man without moving, his obsession was related to the wooden man, he only knew that he kept carving the wooden man, and the rest of the things were very vague to him.

every step of yan yi's walk towards xuan long was like stepping on the tip of a knife, the pain spread from the mouth of his heart to his whole body, and he didn't want to scare this half of his soul consciousness with all his strength, he didn't want to scare this half of his soul consciousness.

slowly crouching down in front of xuan long's body, yan yi looked up and smiled at him, and there was complete tenderness in his scarlet eyes: "what are you doing?" ......"

the man was asked for a moment, and looked down at the wooden man and the carving knife in his hand in confusion, only to remember what he was doing, and seriously replied: "the wood carving man." "

the sourness between yan iris's nose was unbearable, and his voice became more and more hoarse, and he asked with a smile: "what do the wood carving people do?" "

if he was in a normal state, xuan long must be ashamed to show the unfinished rough wooden man to yan yi, but the half-wisp of soul consciousness in such a state did not have so many twists and turns, compared to the complete xuan long, he was simpler and more frank, and he would say it bluntly if he did not say it in his daily life. 

it's just that the brain is not very good, and it takes a lot of effort to think about anything. fortunately, yan yi was more patient than ever, waiting for him to come up with a promise and listen to him stumble and open his mouth.

"...... send a kite. "

yan yi couldn't help but raise his hand to hold xuan long's hand on his knee, because it was within xuan long's soul consciousness, and it felt as if he was really a living person to the touch.

he lowered his eyes and saw that the man's hands were covered with fine wounds, and the old wounds were added to the new wounds, as if they were engraved in the heart of yan yi, so that he could not bear it any longer, and he shed tears and asked in a hissing voice.

"what to do with sending the iris wood people."

"he treats you badly..."

xuan long did not answer, raised his hand and gently touched yan yi's face, his fingertips wiped the tear marks from his face, and said clumsily: "ah yi... don't cry. "