chapter eighty-there: get out of here

the man did not look back, and after a few breaths he entered the door of the temple, and mistle saw the small felt come forward and gently close the door, and the hands hanging at his side were clasped.

the candlestick burned a small amount of wax, and the dim candle flame barely illuminated the scene in the temple, and when xuanlong was sleepy, he heard footsteps approaching the side of the bed, and he looked up, and the man's tall figure was somewhat blurred.

the man squatted down on the side of the bed.

"...... i came late. "

the other party is holding the skin of the swallow kite, but it is not a swallow kite, and when the love is in the bone, no matter what kind of appearance the other party becomes, it will not be mistaken.

xuan long looked at the face that was exactly the same as yan yi, but more cold, and asked wearily.

"who are you?"

"a deceased man." the man's voice was low, and it sounded a little familiar. 

xuan long muttered, "the old man..." he had no old man.

under xuan long's gaze, the other party reached for the root of the ear and slowly removed a human skin mask from the place where the jaw and neck met, revealing its original face.

xuan long remembered the night when bao he and the temple were assassinated, and remembered that he was talked about in the palace that day, and this man broke the siege for him and returned his mask.

"it's you..."

yan weiheng looked deeply at the man's pale face: "it's me." "

"i'll take you away."

xuan long didn't quite understand why the other party would say such a thing, that night he was going to kill him, he not only didn't care, he also took great pains to appear here in the form of a swallow kite, why.

if he wants to take revenge, he can succeed at this moment.

"why go?"

yan weiheng's dark eyes had emotions that xuan long couldn't understand: "because you are not having a good time." "

xuan long said sullenly, "i am not familiar with you." "

yan weiheng was silent for a long time, raised his right hand, lifted the wide sleeve robe, and revealed a large vicious wound on his forearm, which was the same as the burn marks on xuan long's face, even the color was similar.

"it's born, just like you."

"i often see you in my dreams... i know, your name is apo. "