chapter hundred-thirteen:the prison of the soul road

after coming out of the realm of soul consciousness, the sky turned into daylight again, and jin wu was covered by gray clouds and rain fell.

the soul consciousness wandered around, yan yi was worried that there would be a legacy, and repeatedly searched in the palace with the clouds and mist, he struck a silver piping white robe, shuttled through the rain, and his clothes were dry as usual.

when passing above the heavenly prison for the third time, the soul gathering box in his hand shot out a strong blue light without warning, and yan iris's thoughts turned back from the trance, and his eyes fell on the roof tiles below, and his heart tightened.

what a great place to be... xuan long was whipped and tortured here, he pierced the pipa bone with an iron chain, and after giving birth to a child, he exhausted his soul power and died, he walked so sadly, what obsession can remain here?

not obsession... that is, nightmares.

in the human world, the yan iris who had lost his heart could inflict a hard hand on xuan long, but the yan iris who had recovered his divine consciousness and had the memory of two lifetimes could not do it.

when the knife landed on xuan long's body, it was doubly cut into his heart, and after being reborn, he had been consciously or unconsciously avoiding himself from thinking about those things.

because it hurts when he thinks about it.

many times, there is room for maneuver in mistakes, and some things happen when they happen, and there is no room for regret.

yan yi suddenly timidly entered the prison that he had been to countless times, and no matter how powerful a person was, once he was poked into the soft ribs, he was like a swimming snake being struck to seven inches, and he instantly lost the ability to resist.

xuan long was his weak rib, the heart that should have been protected under his ribs, and when others touched him, he would go hysterically crazy, but he was so stupid that he couldn't even recognize his beloved, and when he stabbed xuan long with a knife, he was still complacent and thought that he would win, in fact, the tip of the knife was clearly aimed at his own heart.

the pain did not come quickly, but one day it would come, it would erupt, it would make him miserable.

for example, at this moment.

knowing that what was in that prison was most likely something he couldn't face, he still wanted to go. because that's what he had to do, he couldn't be half timid.

yan yi closed his eyes, pinched a teleportation trick, and appeared in the forced cell where xuan long had been imprisoned, and the originally unstable blue light on the soul gathering box instantly became real, proving that he had come to the right place.

rain poured in from the square openings overhead, mixing the dust on the ground with damp muddy water. xuan long was imprisoned here and spent almost the entire winter, but he was unable to survive and left permanently at the end of the winter.