chapter twenty-five: tomorrow is for you

xuan long still hadn't resisted yan yihua's clever words, although his appearance was cold, but the roots of his ears were extremely soft, especially for yan yi, as long as this person had to pestered him for a few words, he would soften his heart.

inside the tent, the limbs of the bed shook, and the green demon pupils of the xuanlong dragon were slightly out of focus, looking at the moon-like beautiful human race above, and breathing heavily at a very low level.

yan yi bent his lips and smiled, leaning over to stare at xuan long's eyes, and his long black hair fell on xuan long's thin chest:

"what do you see me doing?"

"am i good-looking?"

"hmm." xuan long let out a very soft sound between his noses.

pretty.

yan yi's eyebrows were stained with a smile, obviously pleased, and he bent down to possess xuan long's lips, and he had to force it up.

xuan long suddenly seemed to be in great pain, hummed lowly, put his hands on yan yi's chest, wanted to push him and did not push him too much, his voice was low and hoarse: "lighter..."

yan yi raised an eyebrow, and said in his heart, this dragon has grown, and now he knows that shouting hurts, he didn't take it seriously, biting xuan long's ear and saying, "it's not good to be light." "

in the middle of the night, xuan long had rushed all day, exhausted, and curled up on one side and passed out.

yan yi was full of spirits, more and more energetic, the ointment in the small jade jar was used for the most part, this time xuan long finally did not bleed, he was very satisfied.

i think it was because i had wiped too little in the past, and my words were better than ordinary people, no wonder i was always hurt.

so good, learned from xuan long's experience, it will not hurt ayu in the future.

after the cessation, yan yi still refused to let go of xuan long, from behind to encircle xuan long's flat waist, because he was quite strong, it seemed that xuan long was a little emaciated in his arms, in fact, xuan long did lose a lot of weight, that kind of torture, and it was not an iron body, how could he not react at all.

yan yi was full of thoughts on ning zhiyu, naturally he didn't bother to investigate these things, pestering him: "apo, apo, don't sleep." "

xuan long opened his eyes, and his gaze fell on the bright yellow tent cloth in front of him.

"these two days. what the hell are you doing? yan yi's hand slid around his abdomen dishonestly, and xuan long thought of the little thing in his abdomen, his body gradually tightened, and his ear pinna was stained with cherry red.

"you have to tell me everything."

"you're going to say it."

the heartbeat in xuan long's chest suddenly became violent, he was lonely, he had hardly had such a strong emotion before, and after being with yan yi, he had more.

the throat was dry badly, and he wanted to open his mouth to tell yan yi about things, but he didn't have much courage, if this person couldn't accept it, what kind of eyes would he look at him.

like others... cold and disgusted to rebuke him as a monster.

"i... nothing is hiding from you. "

after all, there is still no way to say it.

wait a minute, wait for the right time... if this man could not accept it, he returned to the millennium ancient pond alone to give birth to a child in his womb and live with the child.

"that's it, you don't want to say it, i won't force you." yan yi was not happy.

"but there's one thing you have to promise me."

xuan long asked sullenly, "what?" "

yan yi: "you ran out of dragon scales that you gave me last time, my friend's illness is not yet better, you can give me some more." "

hearing this, xuan long did not answer for a long time.

yan yi stared at his slightly curled back: "no? "

"the scales of the heart mouth dragon have not yet grown." xuan long spoke out.

although the skin on the surface looks good, it is not so easy for the scales that have been plucked raw to grow back.

yan yi thought he was prevaricating, and was a little anxious: "your injury is obviously already healed, don't lie to me." "

xuan long slowly turned to look at yan yi, clearly giving birth to cold and strange green eyes, erect pupils, but the voice line was extremely gentle: "... i have not lied to you. "

yan yi didn't want to hear this, he had to save ning zhiyu with dragon scales, and frowned: "anyway, you are dull in pain, what is wrong with giving me some." "

xuan long opened his mouth, trying to say something, but finally did not say, and turned his back to him tiredly.

"i'll give it to you tomorrow."