chapter sixty-two: it is ultimately false

in addition to whip marks, burns, pinch marks, and kiss marks, the position of the mouth of mistle's heart was engraved with a knife with a '脔' character, the handwriting was rampant and sharp, the knife marks were a finger-wide, and it was necessary to repeatedly scratch the skin with the blade to carve such an effect.

the wound was already scabbed, but enough to imagine how much pain he had endured as he had endured it.

the most uncomfortable thing is that the place where mistle is cut off by shengsheng, and the fracture seems to have been burned by the fire tongs, which is unbearable to see... he was so young, but he could no longer be humane in the future.

xuan long used all the wound medicine given to him by the doctor saint on mistle, bandaged his wounds, and changed into clean clothes.

mistle slept very restlessly, muttering nonsense all the time in his sleep, perhaps because his tongue was missing a small section, and he could not hear the contents.

xuan long was not at ease to leave him alone in the temple, quietly guarding him by the bedside.

mistle slept all day, and when he woke up, it was already dark, his sanity was clear, but he no longer had the arrogance and invincibility of before, his ice-blue eyes were full of fear, he looked around, grabbed the quilt and whispered to xuan long.

"apo... where is this? "

"the palace." the dragon is like a fish in the throat.

mistlet propped up his body, gently rested his head on xuan long's legs, clutched his clothes with both hands, and tears silently gushed out of the corners of his eyes, and whispered, "even you don't want me..."

xuan long's heart tightened, he knew that mistle was talking about the things he didn't say goodbye that day.

at that time, he intuitively felt that yan iris was in danger, the situation was urgent, and he left before he could tell mistle, and later, he took yan iris back to the dragon clan to seek medical treatment, and after ten thousand years of daoist practice, he had no heart to find mistle. he also didn't want mistle to know that he was going to die, so he thought, it was better to disperse.

mistle is gifted and talented, and if he takes the right path, he may be able to soar into an immortal in ten thousand years, and with less worries, he should be undistracted. 

he did not expect that in just two months, when they saw each other again, the cheerful little fox would become like this.

xuan long's heart was so uncomfortable that it was difficult to even say the words stuck in his throat, and it was like an excuse to say anything.

"nothing."

"i thought... you can live well alone, you don't need me..."

mistletoe knew that in xuan long's heart, he was inferior to the human, so he didn't make a fuss, but just lay on xuan long's lap and cried lowly.