My alpha mate kidnapped me

A/N
The beginning of this book is very poorly written but trust me, it gets better so just stick with it please.

NOTE- I LOVE reading yalls comments, some of them are so funny, they also tell me what you guys want so yeah.
Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~~~~

     "Who's that?" I ask my friend Ally as the hottest guy I have ever seen walks into the classroom and stands in the front.
He has short brown hair that spikes to left side of his head. He has big brown eyes that scan the classroom. The teacher, Mrs. Oswald ask him if he would like to introduce himself.
     "Luke" he says.

He goes to sit down which just so happens to be right behind me.
     "Hey" Luke whispers to me.

     "Hi" I whisper back.
Thats all either of us says for the rest of class.

I head to my locker to get my books for my next class, science. Someone opens the locker right next to me. Thats weird, I thought that locker was empty. I close my locker and see Luke looking at his locker as if he's trying to read words in the back of his locker.

     "Whatcha looking at so closely?" I ask.

     "My schedule." Luke says

     "Oh! where are you going next?" I ask

     "Science,can you help me find it?" He asks sounding confused.

     OMG! He has the same class as me next!

     "Sure, can I see your schedule?"I ask casually.

     "Ok, here." He says as he hands me his schedule.

I start reading the small slip of paper. Language arts, science, geometry, athletics, lunch, band, reading, drama, social studies, and last is computer class. am I just imagining this? Luke has the EXACT same classes as me!

     "Sure, follow me." I say as I start walking.
We get to science and he stops at the teachers desk and I walk to my seat

      "Good morning class!" Mrs Chambliss exclaims.
     "This is Luke he just moved here so try and be nice, we don't want him to run screaming on his first day!"

     I look around and see all of the girls sitting on the edge of their seats and the guys sitting next to some of them not looking too happy.

     "Well there's a couple extra seats so just pick one and well begin class." Mrs. Chambliss says.

     Since this is science we have tables that sit two people. So Luke who of course has all the girls staring at him, walks right up to my table and sits down next to me. Since Luke sat next to me instead of one of the other girls, they got pretty mad and trust me, you don't want to hear what they were saying.

     "Ok class, settle down. Luke that's where you'll be sitting for the rest of the year." Mrs Chambliss says.

     "Got it." Luke says.

Mrs Chambliss starts talking and Luke leans over to me.

(Start the cringe moment)

     "Hey cutie"

     "I know you are but what am I?" I say.

(End cringe moment)

     "Hey! I seriously meant that. By the way, why did you look so surprised when you saw my schedule?" Luke asked.

     "You really want to know?" I ask.