Chapter 48 - Protection

A little bit steamy, not full on but just a warning. I really appreciate the few of you that still read this story, I know it's going on for a long time idk if I should finish it yet or not because I have a few more ideas.

Harry's POV:
"I thought we were going to open presents now love," I call from the end of the bed now sitting in pyjamas bottoms freshly showered.
"Well I just need to get my pyjamas on first," he calls back.
Everyone went to bed at different times, Draco and I sat up with Fleur, Narcissa and Lucius for a little while longer but we eventually went to bed, Draco and I still haven't opened our presents from each other.
The door the the bathroom opens and he comes out cocky smirk on his face.
My eyes widen at the sight.
"What are you wearing Blondie?" I coo making him raise his eyebrows.
"My Christmas pyjamas," he says smugly laying down on the bed next to me.
He stretches his long pale legs and the short, red, see-through negligee rises up to reveal tight red underwear.
The edge of the negligee is lined with white fur so it looks very Christmassy and it is split down the middle at the front to falls open to reveal his pale toned stomach.
"That is not pyjamas," I say reaching out to touch the soft fabric.
"Do you not like it?" He asks cockily and I shake my head quickly.
"I bloody love it Draco," I coo trying to slip my hand up the negligee making him grab my hand to stop me.
"Presents love," he says cheekily summoning them over and setting them on the ottoman.
I groan in distress not able to take my eyes off of him.
"I have a present right here," I say shifting up the bed to pull him close and fiddle with the bow on his 'pyjamas.'
"Now you do," he says summoning a present to his open hand and handing it to me.
I sigh realising he is going to get his way.
I open it to reveal a sliver chain with the deathly hallows symbol just like his.
I grin happily and put it on kissing his cheek.
I hand him a present and he opens it eagerly.
"Ooo who new you had style, Potter," he teases holding up the dark coat with snake detailing.
"It reminded me of you," I say honestly and he grins.
"And this reminded me of you," he hands me a present and I open it. Black buckled boots with a small imprint of a roaring lion on the side.
I pull him into a tight hug kissing his forehead before we continue to open out presents.
He got me a set of detailed bracelets, a broom care kit, lots of clothes and aftershaves.
I got him clothing, tonnes of potions and healing books both muggle and wizarding as many rare ones as I could find, I also got him music books for the piano, rose skincare items that he loved and small piano shaped cufflinks.
He hands me my final present and I do the same.
He opens it gasping at the watch.
"It's beautiful Harry, I've never seen one like it." He takes it out of the box reading the inscription and smiling before putting it on.
"I've put some very strong protection charms on it love, so don't be alarmed if someone goes flying," I laugh and he smirks holding it gently and studying the designs.
"Thank you Harry, I love it" he says jumping on me and showering me with kisses.
"Well I'm glad, I saw it and thought you'd like it," he nods happily handing me a box.
I open it to find the second key I've been given tonight.
"It's for a cottage. I know it doesn't compare to the potter home my parents got but I wanted to get you somewhere that wasn't a Malfoy or potter home but ours."
I pick the key up gently taking out the small book behind that shows image of a very large house. Not quite cottage size but it looks very homely and the gardens look amazing.
"It's a bit further down south, a really nice coastal town," he says smiling shyly.
"It's perfect Draco, it's far better than anything I have ever been given. A home with you Draco," I pull him close to me kissing him all over. I sit up against the headboard and he comes close to me.
"All I will ever need is you my darling. I am the luckiest man alive. I can't wait to live together."
He grins wiping his eyes as he swings one leg over my body sitting on my lap and stroking my tattoo gently and fondly. His name blooms there more than it ever had before.
"I love you Harry James potter."
"And I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy," I say kissing his forearm gently.
"And I love your Christmas pyjamas," I tease making him giggle and wipe his eyes. I hold him close feeling him relax on my chest.
"Oh yeah, are they the best Christmas present?" He says leaning back still sitting on me to show it off.
"Hmmm they are certainly wrapping the best Christmas present in the whole universe," I say eyeing him up hungrily.
"And as sexy as you look maybe it belongs with the rest of the wrapping," I flirt looking at the pile of paper on the floor.
He allows me to undo the bows and slip the straps off of his shoulders. I toss it to the floor kissing his neck and chest gently. He throws his head back, his long, now product free hair falling between the top of his shoulder blades.
As usual I'm torn between touching him and just looking at how beautiful he is.
He lets out a gasp as I run my hands up his thighs gripping in the soft, pale skin with my rough hands.
"Harry," he says breathily as I kiss his neck and my decision is made, I run my hands over his body enjoying the sounds he makes and deciding I never want to let him go.