Chapter 20 - Some sort of Street altercation

Warning: Violence and Homophobia

Draco's POV:
I feel Harry's grip on me tighten at we reach the ally and I smile not knowing if it is his nerves or his desire to protect me, either way it is very sweet. We walk past a deteriorating pub already noisy with wizards sitting outside. I whisk Harry past them and into the side street full of clothing shops and tailors.
"I think we should go in here first," I tell him as we reach the small shop.
The bell rings as we walk through the door and Ronald a small elderly wizard makes his way over to us.
"Young Mr. Malfoy, how good to see you, it has been some time. And is that you Mr. Potter, my my I did not expect to see you here. What is it that I can do for you?"
"Hello Ronald. I know it has been a while it's not been easy for me to get around lately. We are actually here for Harry, do you think you could help us to get him fitted with a few suits and perhaps some casual robes?" I ask watching him look around curiously.
"I don't wear suits often Dray," he says.
"I know, but it helps to have some doesn't it, and robes, you may need them. Don't you worry we will get you lots of trousers, jeans included and shoes next I think," I tell him, bringing him towards the back of the shop to where he can get fitted.
"Would you like to choose the suits, colour? material quality?" Ronald asks us both and I head over to rows of clothing. I select two black suits, two grey, one grey striped and one black and two suits of shades of blue. I levitate them over to Ronalds station and begin to choose out shirts a few of each colour black, white, blue, grey and green. I also select a few extra black dress trousers as they always come in handy.
"Draco, this is a lot," Harry says as the clothes land on the work station. Ronald chuckles, "this is not a lot for Mr. Malfoy, I can tell he is really trying to restrain himself."
I smile and nod at him running my hands over some cloaks and robes while Ronald begins making Harry step onto the small platform and pulling a curtain around them.
I take my time to select some dark green and black dress robes, some black with silver detailing and a few cloaks. I take them behind the curtain seeing Harry standing in a grey suit with a white shirt, the trousers fit around his legs perfectly and his bum looks amazing, the shirt isn't fully buttoned revealing his strong hairy chest, I try not to gulp as I look at his muscular arms in the half buttoned up jacket.
"You look amazing Harry, it really suits you, fantastic job Ronald," I say and the man smiles.
"Yes thank you so much. I thought this was going to take ages but you work so quickly," Harry praises and I notice that only the extra trousers and shirts are left to fit as well as the extra things I have brought over. Ronald takes the jacket from Harry carefully boxing it up. Harry unbuttons the shirt and that is boxed up too. I try not to stare at his chest incase it freaks him out, I should be used to seeing him like this but I'm not, especially not paired with the fitted trousers. The trousers are soon off leaving Harry in his boxers. Ronald waves his wand as clothes move onto Harry, he fits them to Harry's body packaging them and moving onto the robes. The robes don't require much alteration but they are loosened around Harry's muscular shoulders and arms. The cloaks are taken up slightly and packaged also.
Ronald placed them in small flat boxes and then fills three large bags with them, he places a featherweight charm on them and heads over to the till while Harry gets his own clothes back on.
"That will be 25," Ronald says and i take the money from my wallet placing it in a separate money bag with expansions on it.
"Thank you very much Ronald," I say as I have it to him, he smiles and hands me the bags.
"Draco you didn't pay did you?" Harry says walking over while still trying to pull on a shoe.
"I told you before we came that I'm treating you, you deserve it, you've always done everything for everyone else even me," I tell him patting his arm as he grabs mine to stabilise himself while he pulls on the other trainer.
"Don't worry Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy is a long time loyal customer, he gets a discount," Ronald says with a wink.
"It is not necessary," I protest but he shushes me.
"How much was it?" Harry asks
"Cheap," I say just as Ronald says 25,000 making me cringe.
"Draco, no way, you aren't paying for it, it's too much," he protests and I shoot a look at Ronald who looks both amused and apologetic.
"Nonsense. You brought brunch and that is the last gallon, snickle or knut that you will be spending today, besides I'm the one who picked things out so I should pay and look at what you did with my room, you need to get used to me doing things for you Harry, I'm not going to stop, weather that's buying you something, doing things with you, or just being there for you if you need me." I am firm with my words making him quite down.
He hugs me tightly, "thank you Draco, I'm here for you too and thank you for the clothes, but I hope you know I'm going to be getting things for you too, it all goes both ways."
I am grateful he didn't argue further. We take the bags and thank Ronald again.
"My pleasure boys, and don't worry, I'm not going to say anything, you remind me of me and my late husband." He says as we leave the shop.
"I think he thinks we are a couple," Harry says taking a bag from me so he is now holding all three.
"Who doesn't?" I laugh, "it's almost like two attractive young men can't be affectionate to each other and just be friends."
He laughs lightly as I lead him to the next shop.