Chapter 38 - Night terrors

Ron's POV: (Oo different)
I awake to a familiar sound although it's been a while since I have heard it....Harry.
I sit up in bed and rub my eyes till they adjust to the light. I look over to Harry's bed the source of the groans seeing him writhing in what looks like pain.
I sigh standing up and heading over to his bed. I know how hard it has been for him but I didn't know he still got night terrors. It has been a while since I've slept in the same room as him I suppose.
"Mate, wake up," I say reaching out to shake him awake and feeling a bolt of electricity shooting through my arm knocking me back onto the floor. I stand up rubbing my arm. On closer inspection the bed seems to be shaking.
I try to move closer not being able to get within touching distance this time when he arches on the bed letting out a guttural scream.
"Shit. Fuck. bollocks," he's going to wake up the whole house. "Mate wake up," I say loudly trying to force forward closer to the bed and failing.
I rush past and out the door noticing my mum and dad coming out of their room and George coming down the stairs.
"Is that Harry?" George asks rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah. I don't know what's going on. It's worse than usual. I can't get close to the bloody shaking bed. He blasted me across the room."
"Shit," George says as dads eyes widen.
"Where is he?" Draco shouts looking very panicked as he rushes up the stairs in a long shirt with messy hair, a very unusual sight.
"This room. Be careful Draco. His magic is really strong, you won't be able to get near him," I say following him into the room with my mum, dad and brother close behind.
My dad rushes forward in front of us, reaching out to a still groaning Harry and is flung back into the wall making my mum gasp.
"Harry, it's okay, I'm here." Draco says quietly, "wake up. It's not real, love."
He glides over to Harry and surprisingly is able to sit down on his bed and pull him into his arms, shaking him gently
"Drakey?" Harry says in a strained voice.
"I've got you darling. It's okay," he soothes stroking his hair.
"You were...you were, and him it was horrible Draco, it was the worst thing I could imagine. Fuck! I just love you so much Draco," he sobs making tears fall from Draco's eyes as he holds him, shushing him gently.
"Right I think we should all leave," I say feeling rather awkward for imposing on this very personal situation.
Harry looks over Draco's shoulder flushing at our presence.
"Shit I'm sorry. Did I wake you all?" He asks, whipping his eyes quickly.
"It's okay Harry, don't worry about it. We are just glad you are okay," dad says and George nods.
"I can leave you two alone," I say awkwardly and Harry shakes his head.
"No No it's okay. Go back to sleep. I'll just cast a silencing charm so we don't wake you," he says holding onto Draco what looks like uncomfortably tightly.
"Goodnight boys, I hope you are okay Harry," mum says awkwardly heading out of the room with dad.
"Night guys," George says winking at us. I head back to bed laying down and dimming the lights a noticing Harry casting a few spells around the bed.

Harry's POV:

"I'm really sorry Draco," I say laying back in the bed and pulling him close. I feel rather embarrassed about the whole situation.
Draco kisses my chest gently before propping himself up sideways on one arm to look at me.
"Don't you dare apologise Potter," he says sternly, "it's not your fault you had a nightmare. I'm just glad you let me get near you."
"Get near me?" I ask wondering what on earth he was talking about.
"Yeah my darling," he says tracing patterns on my chest with his other hand.
"You had some sort of shield up, sent Ron and Arthur flying but it didn't work on me."
I frown at this new information. I really am the problem child for Molly and Arthur and they keep me around even though I'm not biologically theirs and I'm so much hassle.

"Hey, it's fine love. No one was annoyed just worried," he says soothingly laying his head back down on my chest.
"Why do you think it didn't work on me?"
"Because I'd never ever want to keep you away," I tell him honestly making him sigh contently and kiss my chest again.
"I'm glad. You try to get some sleep now handsome, I'm not going to leave you for a second," he says rubbing my thigh gently.
"You too. Goodnight. I love you Draco."
"I love you too Harry. I always will."