13 | 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit, I'm actually so tired of you, you know that? It's only ever you I have a problem with. I've never liked you and I never will." Kosuke's entire personality changed. He used to be such a nice and bubbly person, now he seems like a snob that has no other intention except for starting fights.

"What's your problem? Why are you suddenly like this? Explain those photos!" I point to his camera that was about to be shut off.

I saw his hand tried to take the memory out, so I quickly snatch it, only for him to grab my wrist in a tight grip. Wincing out in pain, I try to pull away. His grip loosened when I heard him gasp out in pain.

Kurapika had punched him. He let go and I had the memory card, I quickly put it in my pocket and grab Kurapika's hand, running off. Adrenaline causing me to run faster after I heard Kosuke get up on his feet and start chasing after us. The three of us immediately stopped when we ran into the principal.

"What in gods name is happening here?" His eyes trace to the huge red mark on Kosuke's face.

"You three are coming with me."

"Kosuke, do you mind telling me what this is?" The Principal asked as he scrolled through a bunch of Kosuke's photos.

"Why were you three arguing over a bunch of random Asian boys?" My heart sank as I looked over at his monitor.

Anger filled my entire body as he scrolled through a bunch of photos of kpop idols, American celebrities, and just random photos. The little shit deleted all those photos before we could even get solid proof. He knew what was coming.

"Well you see, we have this project coming up, right? We were fighting for the best roles and Kurapika here for a little too carried away. Then Y/N here decided to steal my camera memory as a threat." This bitch.

Disbelief written on both of Kurapika and I's faces. We watched as the principal pulled up footage, and it indeed did look like we were the ones to start it. Sadly, the cameras didn't have sound.

"Y/N, Kurapika, detention for both of you. If it went any further then you most likely would be suspended. Your detention starts after school today, help the other students there clean the school. And for you..." he looks at Kosuke.

He dismisses us and slams the door to talk to Kosuke. It was silent on our way to our next class.

"I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me none of this would've happened. I should've just kept this to myself."

"It's no ones fault but Kosuke's. Stop apologizing you didn't do anything, that's a bad habit of yours."

"What are we gonna do now?" I sighed in defeat, my eyes started to water, but I wiped them before they started to fall.

'He's making her cry.' The blonde thought. It really made his blood boil. Y/N was just a friend, why would he care this much to make him want to hurt Kosuke?

𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

Another boring day of school full of paranoia, anger, and sadness was almost over. It was fourth period and you were ready to head into your next class. So far, Kosuke has left you two alone, he would often glare at you. News had spread around that Sango hasn't been coming to school, and I had just now realized that. The last time I saw her was the last time I truly hung out with Kosuke.