Shan screams and Kim and I jump in fright and watch as she jumps up and runs towards the house. Ethan, Omar, Alex, Dane and Jubba are coming through the door. Shanya quickly reaches Ethan and jumps on him. He catches her and spins her around. She showers his face with kisses and he grins.

"Nya mine yuh mek Alex jealous because him never get dem greeting yah before," he jokes and Alex slaps him on the back of his head

I get up and walk over to them.

"Lee!" He lets go of Shan and hugs me then whispers in my ear, "watch how yuh man ago vex," I laugh and push his chest.

"What are you doing here, you said you weren't coming," Shan asks and he drapes his hand over her shoulder.

"Mi couldn't miss d birth of my nephew, him try love me most because a several panic attacks mi have pon d plane, mi no know how mi no dead," he says and Jubba's laughter is the loudest.

"Where's Tricia?" Shanny asks.

"I haven't spoken to her in weeks Nya, how many times must I tell you?" He asks and Nya punches his shoulder and he screams.

"No chat to mi so," she says and he groans making Alex laugh.

"Shan aim for the nose next time," Jubba says and winks at Shan who grins and nods.

"Ny Ny yuh really a listen to big head Jubba? Try know seh mi and yuh related so yuh must side wid me" he says and Alex laughs and walks over to where Kim is still sitting.

"Weh Jess?" Ethan asks Omar who points inside the house.

"Upstairs, she has a Teams meeting that she couldn't get out of," he answers.

"Alright," Ethan says and pushes Omar into the pool. It wasn't hard because he was standing near the edge. Ethan and Jubba knock fists and starts laughing like idiots.

Omar surfaces and floats around with a big smile on his face.

"Nerd, I will need a new phone, kindly take it out of Ethan's account, please and thanks," Omar says as he turns over and starts swimming the length of the pool. One thing with Omar he doesn't let anything get under his skin.

What I want to know is why does Alex have access to Ethan's account?

"Yes! Let's go shopping," Shan eagerly suggests.

"Nya yuh no tired fi shop? Jesus Christ if mi did know seh a so yuh tan mi no marry yuh," Alex comments.

"You know that's a lie, nothing couldn't stop you from marrying all this," Shan says moving her hands from her head to her hips while doing a little seductive dance.

"Jesus Christ Nya, mi tired a yuh and Alex now," Ethan says and turns to walk off but Shanny pushes him into the pool. We all start laughing but Alex and Dane are running and diving into the pool and Omar is swimming towards Ethan.

Omar surfaces with his hands under Ethan's arms and Alex and Dane help him pull Ethan to the shallow area. We are all standing there in shock because we don't know what is happening.

Ethan is coughing up water, Shan is wailing and running towards them but she slips and falls into the pool. I scream and jump in after her but I feel someone holding me back, I start fighting to get free when Shan surfaces with Alex behind her.

I turn to see Jubba behind me, I shake free of his hold and climb out of the pool running to where Shan is.

"Shan!" I shout and drop to where she's sitting breathing hard. I pull her into a hug not caring that I pushed Alex away. I start crying and for some reason, I can't seem to stop. She could've died, I start having flashbacks to the day she tried to kill herself.

"Lee, I'm fine," she says and wipes my tears.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I cry.

"Yes Bestfriend, stop crying," she says and hugs me.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on, Ethan you are a great swimmer," she releases me and asks.

"Nya mi know seh a long time yuh waan kill mi enuh, try know mi ago tell Mummy," he says with a big grin.

"Ethan, I'm serious!" She shouts at him.

"Nya, Ethan can't swim anymore, he has a fear of large bodies of water, Thalassophobia. He says that while he was in the coma he felt like he was underwater and couldn't surface. During recovery, this is the one thing he never mastered," Alex says and Shan starts crying.

"I didn't know, I could've killed him, oh God," she cries and Alex scoops her up and carries her inside the house.

"All wah a gwaan d morning full a drama enuh, I blame Ethan, he's bad luck, everything was good until he showed up," Omar says as he floats around in the pool.

"Fuck off Omar," Ethan says and as is expected, Jubba is laughing.

"Come on Leah, before yuh ketch cold," he holds out his hand to me and I take it allowing him to pull me to my feet.

"Guys, I think it's time," Kim who is still sitting around the table says.

"Yuh a real bad luck fi true enuh," Dane says to Ethan as he runs to Kim's side. She tries to stand but from where I'm standing her clothes is stained with blood. She holds on to the table but sways to the side and Dane catches her.

Everyone rushes to her side and Dane lifts her.

"Alex!" He screams and Jubba sprints into the house. I watch as Kim's eyes close and Dane starts running with her. I run behind them and watch as they put her into the car and Jubba speeds out of the driveway.

Alex runs out of the house and jumps into another car with Ethan and Omar. He speeds out of the driveway, and I start crying.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!