Chapter 88

Sandro POV

"Dad? Daddy?" I heard Aleshia's voice, waking me up.

I lift my head and Look at her. "Why did you sleep here?" She ask pointing the sofa.

I get up. Gosh, my head hurts like hell. I open my arms to embrace her.

"Aleshia!" It was Athena's voice from the kitchen. What happened last night?

Matthew's friend, him and I had this great conversation and I heard Kuya Lance voice as he supported me and went home where I heard Athena's voice asking me what time is it--

Oh no, I went home late last night. I'm pretty sure she's still mad at me. Ugh.. Sandro.

Aleshia left me alone. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After fixing myself I go to the dining, on my way I meet Mela on the doorway.

"Aguy sir, lagot ka" She says.

I made my way to the dining room. Athena and Aleshia are both eating breakfast.

"Good morning" I greeted with a smile. Aleshia smile at me and Athena act like she didn't hear me.

"Masama yata gising ni Mama 'nak" I told aleshia as I sit next to her.

"Pano ba naman hindi sasama yung gising ko, anak. Eh yung isa dyan nagpakalasing and hindi man lang nag update, you know that's bad, right aleshia?" She ask our daughter.

I look away in embarrassment. "Sige, I'll wait for you to finish your food na lang, it seems like mama doesn't like me to be here" I dramatically said and see if she'll stop me.

"Sandro!" She calls as I'm about to stand up. "Umupo ka dyan, kumain ka" She ordered.

It seems like she's still mad but I know deep inside she's concerned. In the time that we known each other, kabisado ko na ugali nya and kung gaano kalambot ang puso nya when it comes to the people she loves.

"Hindi ka na galit?" I ask. She's still frowning. "I'm still mad, pero kumain ka" She says.

I join them them as three of us eat lunch. Anton also called us and ask how are we.

We finish our food when Mela came in and take the dishes when suddenly Athena stop her.

"Nga pala Mela, ituloy mo na yung paglalaba mo" She says.

"Sige ate, pagkatapos ko po maghugas-

"Ah hinde, hindi ikaw mag huhugas nyan" She says.

Mela look confused. "Ha? Sino ate?"

Athena look at me with a teasing smile. Oh no

"Si Sir Sandro" She smiles.

"Ano? Why me?" I protests.

She folded her arms and furiously look at me. "Aba, you should be thankful paghugas lang ng plato gagawin mo, o baka naman gusto mo maglaba pero walang washing machine, go on, choose from the two" She ask.

I took a heavy sigh. "Fine, just leave them at the sink, Mela" I sadly said.

I go to the kitchen and put on Athena's apron to start washing the dishes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Athena POV

I had the idea to let Sandro clean the dishes para matuto sya na what he did last night was wrong. It's like a punishment, but it's for him din naman.

While he wash the dishes I went upstairs to get the glass that I use last night when I drink milk.

Papunta na ako sa kitchen when I heard him and aleshia talking. Sumilip ako bandang pintuan wherein hindi naman nila ako makikita.