Chapter 86

Athena POV

"Ate, how's Aleshia?" Vinny approach me when he arrived.

"Oh, hi bunso, uhm oobserbahan pa daw" I said worriedly.

He rest his hand on my shoulder. "Ate, just chill she'll be fine and nga pala, Kuya Sandro told me that you should call him, asap" He informs.

"Ah oo nga pala, nag alala na kasi ako kanina kaya I didn't have the time to call him"

"I know he'll understand, sige na I'll wait for the doctor nalang, tawagan mo na"

I excuse myself to him and try to call Sandro who's calling my number a lot of times already.

"Hello?"

"Athena? What happened?!" His tone is obviously worried.

"Uhm ano kase-

"My daughter was rush to the hospital and hindi mo man lang ako tinawagan" His voice slightly raised.

"Nag-aalala na kasi ako, kaya hindi na kita natawagan" I calmly said.

"Well you should've inform me"

"I'm sorry" I sadly apologize.

He sigh. "I'm coming home tomorrow, take care of Aleshia" He said as he drop the call without even saying goodbye.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Sandro POV

I have to be honest, I have a sudden disappointment to my wife, without her informing me about our daughter.

The next day, I fix my things and ask permission to go home. I go straight to the airport and book a flight.

I found a seat and waited for the boarding announcement when suddenly..

"Attention to Flight B08 to Ilocos, We are sadly to inform you that the flight will be delay for 2 hours, please be guided. Thank you"

What the hell!?

I stood up and go to the person in-charge for the flight announcements.

"Hi, excuse me" I calmly said.

"Oh Sir, how can we help you?" They asked

"About the flight delay in Ilocos? Is there something you can do about it? My daughter is in the hospital right now, she needs me and I need to go home" I inform.

They look at each other. "Sir we're really sorry but we can't control the flight, we feel sorry about your emergency sir"

I want to get mad, of all the days. Ngayon pa talaga delay ang flight nila!?

"I'm not going to approach you if it wasn't for my daughter but please do anything in case"

"Yes Sir, we'll inform you if we heard about the flight, Thank you for your understanding"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Athena POV

"Nak? Athena?" I heard my name call. I lift my head and look around, i fell asleep next to Aleshia here in the hospital.

"Hi ma, good morning" I greeted her.

"How are you?" She asked holding a food container.

"Not really good, what time is it?"

"7am anak, halika ka na kain ka muna"

I shake my head no. "Wala po akong gana, may nag check na po ba sa lagay ni Aleshia?"

"Wala pa anak, kaya kain ka muna para may lakas ka"

I turn to my daughter who's peacefully sleeping with a dextrose on her hand when suddenly my phone rings, it's Anton.