Chapter 68

Monday morning....

Athena POV

I woke up early to cook for breakfast. Ugh Monday nanaman. I cook beef tapa, egg, and longganisa. After that, i went upstairs to wake Sandro and Anton. I wake Anton first, then he took a bath before eating breakfast downstairs.

Then, i went to our room to Wake Sandro as well.

"Mahal, today's Monday bangon na po dyan" I said as i gently shake him.

"Hmm.... Aga pa" He groan. He do hates morning but he doesn't have a choice.

"May event sa Senate ngayon diba? Get up na" I said calmly. He gradually open his eyes as he stare at me. I stood up at the side of the bed not until he grab my waist and hug me tight and lay me to bed again.

"Alexander, ano ba!" I complain as i try my best to get up and trying to get free in his tight grip.

"Where's my morning kiss first?" He sweetly asked. I kiss his cheek para lang bitawan nya na ako.

I stood up. "Baba na kain muna tayong breakfast" I said. Most of the time kase na sa Senate sya naka assign, mas inuuna nyang kumain ng breakfast bago maligo, and Kuya Lance drive our son to school then after he gets back to fetch Sandro and drive him to the Airport.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sandro POV

After Athena exits the door, i got up from bed and follow her downstairs. I went straight to the dining room as i saw Anton in his uniform.

"Good morning po" He greeted, i rest my hand to his shoulder and smile at him, as well.

"Oh, mahal kain na" Athena invites. I sat beside her and we started to eat.

After breakfast, we escorted Anton outside and wave goodbye as he go to school.

"Bye!" I said. As soon as the car was out of sight, Athena look at me. "Oh, isa ka pa dyan, maligo ka na" She said.

"Yes ma'am" I smile teasingly.

I went upstairs to get myself ready. After using the shower, Athena came in and took a bath too.

I started to wear my clothes, then i remember nasa baba pala shoes ko. I went downstairs to get it and come back to our room where i see Athena in her school teacher uniform.

After wearing my shoes, i took my necktie and try to fix it. Ugh, nakalimutan ko nanaman paano 'to.

"Akin na, ako na lang" I hear Athena said. Maybe she  noticed me struggling.

She went towards me as she fix it. While waiting, i can't help myself but to stare at her as she stood in front of me. I really am lucky to be her husband.

I didn't stop myself as i kiss her forehead. She look at me in surprise. "Aba, yun po ba yung prize sa pag aayos sa necktie ng asawa ko?" She sweetly asked.

I shrugged. "Yes, because you did a great job, Thank you, Mahal. I don't know what I'll do if it wasn't for you"

She laugh a little. "Sus nambola ka pa, osige na, ayusin mo na gamit mo" She said as she face back at the mirror and continue to do her light make up.

"I'll stay in Manila again, Friday na uwi ko" I sadly informed. It means we're not going to see each other during weekdays.

She stop as she realized it. I can see her sad face at her reflection at the mirror. "Hmm.. Oo nga pala" She sigh.

I walk closer and wrap my arms around her shoulder. "Don't worry, Mahal. I'll come home as soon as possible, and the President will have her SONA next week, we'll both go" I smile.