Chapter 45

Athena POV

"Ma! Papa lolo, Dad and I went to Bangui to check the windmills, the view was really beautiful ma" Anton said in amusement. I laugh a little on our video call.

"That's great nak, halata naman nag enjoy ka" I smile.

"Opo, hay sana you're with us para nakita nyo rin I miss you" He sadly said.

"Hey don't be sad, don't worry pag naka uwi si mama pupunta rin tayo, okay?" I assure.

"Really? The three of us? Dad, You and I. I  can't wait" He giggles.

"Hmm oo naman"

"Yesterday dad asked if kamusta po kayo, Nag uusap po ba kayo?" He curiously asked.

My smile fades away. "Uh- oo, kaso alam mo naman anak busy kami pareho" I lied but to be honest we're not talking, i think Sandro really did let me to move on which is a good thing. He just nod and talk about his day at school after.

"Bye ma! And uhm mamy lola wants to talk to you" He said as he stood up and call mama.

"Hi ma, kamusta?" I asked when i face her.

"Everything's good and fine, ako dapat nagtatanong sayo nyan anak, kamusta ka dyan, sabi ng tita mo hindi ka daw kumain ng breakfast kanina, ano ba yan AJ?" She asked sternly.

I took a heavy sigh and roll my eyes. "Si Tita talaga sumbungera, " I laugh. "I'm fine ma, nalate po kasi ako ng gising kanina but i ate breakfast after my first class" I explain.

"Okay, how's your health? Do you take vitamins? Water? Enough sleep baka naman--"

"Ma, I'm fine okay? Wag ka mag alala" I assure.

"Okay that's good, and uhm- dumalaw si Sandro kagabi may dalang empanada, tinatanong nya how are you?" She said.

"Hmm i see"

"Hindi pa rin ba kayo nag uusap?" She curiously asked.

"Ma.. It's better this way" I sigh.

"I respect your decision anak but you both need to forgive each other one day" She calmly said.

'Ma alam ko po pero sa ngayon ako muna"

She sigh and smile. "Yes anak, and remember that I'm always proud of you"

"I know ma, and i love you" I sweetly said.

---

I just came home after my class, Tita Joy and I went to the grocery to buy some of our needs. We just walked home, malapit lang naman.

I cook adobo for dinner then after it cooks we both eat. While eating i check my phone then after, Tita offers to wash the dishes.

While she's washing dishes i stay with her at the kitchen and scroll my Facebook at the dining table when suddenly i saw a Facebook post of a tv network at the Philippines.

"Governor Ferdinand Alexander 'Sandro' Marcos III eldest son of Vice President Bongbong Marcos, says he is planning  to run for Congressman in 1st District of Ilocos again this coming election, but the Governor said he is still undecided"