Chapter 20

Athena POV

Today's Sunday, Mama and i take the chance to attend first mass. Anton's not with us, nasa daddy nya at dun natulog,

Sometimes he would tell me na kahit may guest room sa bahay nila Sandro, mas pinipili ng daddy nya na tabi sila sa isang kama. I don't know if kikiligin ako or matatawa sa mga actions ni Sandro towards our son.

I take the chance to finish all my lesson plans dahil monday nanaman tomorrow.

I finish it at exactly 3pm. I stood up to go to the kitchen and find something to eat, when i was about to exit my room. I heard my phone beep.

To Athena
From Sandro

Athena open the gate malapit na kami, hatid ko na si Anton. Thanks.

I ran downstairs and unlock the gate. Ewan ko pero miss na miss ko si Anton kahit halos 2 days lang syang nawawala everytime he will go to Sandro's place.

I stood outside and after a few minutes i can see Sandro's car. He stop it in front of me. Anton immediately open the car door and ran towards me.

"Ma i miss you!" He said as he hug me.

I kiss his head and hug him tight. Sandro walk towards us holding a little paper bag, he handed it to me.

"Oh ano to?" I ask.

"Palabok, favorite mo" He said.

"Ah thank you"

"We better go, bye" He said.

"Ah may kasama ka?" I ask. I look at the window car and saw Andrea, she stare at me as i talk to Sandro. I look away and ask Anton to enter the gate.

"Ah sige, ingat. Tara anak pasok na tayo" I said as i gently pull him.

Sandro didn't ride on the car until he saw us enter the house safe.

I noticed Anton's things na galing sakanila Sandro.

"Why do you have so many things with you?" I ask.

"Mama lola and Papa lolo bought me some toys yesterday ma" He was talkin about Tita liza and Sir bong.

I just nod and help him to fix his things.

******
Monday.

Anton was about to go downstairs para salubungin si Sandro sa baba to go to school when we saw Sandro making his way upstairs.

"Wait mo na si daddy sa baba? I just need to tell something to your mom" He said. Anton saw Dan kalaro nya na taga dito din na nasa tapat ng bahay,waiting.

"I'll just wait for you downstairs dad, samahan ko po si Dan" He said as he ran downstairs.

Sandro enter the house habang nag aayos ako.

"Oh, nag breakfast ka na? May ulam pa dyan" I offer as he took a sit on the sofa.

"Hindi na,Thank you" He said. "Simon's coming home this Saturday,I was wondering if you and Anton will come to pick him up at the airport"

I smile at him, tagal ko na rin di nakita si Simon. "Talaga? Sino kasama?" I ask with a smile.

"Me,Mom, dad, and... " He scratch the back of his head. "And Andrea"

My smile fades the moment i heard her name.

"Ah sige kayo nalang pala"

"Si Anton di mo papasama? Athena hayaan mo naman makapasyal sa labas ng Ilocos ung anak ko" He said as he stood up.