Chapter 49

Athena POV

*alarm clocks *

I shifted around and push the button of my alarm. I got up and check my phone.

To Athena
Fr School Pres. Johnson

Good morning Ms. Argel! Make sure to finish the student's grades this week. Have a great day!

Ugh. Oo nga pala i still have to work on that. I look at Sandro who's peacefully sleeping on the sofa at balot na balot pa ng kumot.

I look at the time, 6:30am. My usual morning time. I stretch a bit and went to the bathroom. After fixing myself, i went to the kitchen and found tita joy cooking.

"Tita Good morning po, ang aga nyo?" I asked.

"Oh gising ka na pala, pupunta lang ako sa supermarket to check some things na pwedeng iuwi ni Sandro sa Ilocos" She informs.

I nod and took a sit. "Ganun po ba, sama po ako para may kasama kayo?" I offer.

She shook her head. "Wag na nak, syak lattan(ako nalang) para may kasama si Sandro dito" She answer.

"Okay po, tatapusin ko din po grades ng mga students ko" I said.

She prepare herself while i get my things from my room and do my work at the dining while eating breakfast.

"Wala ka bang ipapabili?" She asked before leaving.

"Pabili nalang po ako ng chocolate chips tita favorite ni mama yun eh, iuuwi din po ni Sandro, ingat po" I smile.

"Okay I'll be out for a while, ikaw na bahala kay Sandro" She said as she exit the door.

I wrote down the things i need to do in my sticky notes.
-Computing of grades
-Write the names of students on the lesson plan
-encoding of grades
-finalizing
-passing of grades

Ugh. Dami pa pala. I planned to do it this weekend pero Sandro surprise me with his visit. Ayan naudlot tuloy.

I clean the house first then after, i started to do my work.

*********
3rd POV

Sandro woke up at exactly 7:40am. He got up and look at Athena's bed, empty. He went to the bathroom and fix himself.

He went to the kitchen and saw Athena facing a laptop with a lot of papers on the table.

"Oh gising ka na pala" She said when she saw him.

"Yes, good morning" He greeted as he walk towards her and took a sit.

"Kain ka na, pasencya ka na, dami kong kalat, dibale lilipat nalang ako sa kwarto para makakakain ka ng maayos" She said as she fix her things.

Sandro grab her wrist. "No, stay. It's fine, mas gaganahan akong kumain pag may kasama, please" He please.

Athena froze on her position and drop back her things. "O-okay" She said as she sat down, facing him.

Sandro started eating while Athena continue her work.

"Where's Tita Joy?" Sandro asked while eating.

"Uh wala, pumunta sa Supermarket, sasama nga sana ako kaso sabi nya samahan nalang kita dito" She replies while typing.

"Iiwan mo ko?" Sandro dramatically asked.

Athena smirk. "Kaya nga po andito ako diba, kasama nyo?"

"Good. Ganyan dapat" He said. Athena rolls her eyes and face her laptop again.