Chapter 12

Athena POV

I help ma'am Liza to clean her office sa bahay nila. She has a lot of stories about her three sons. Naaliw naman ako. We're almost done when Sandro enter the room galing sa campaign.

"Mom, i bought the fruits you said"he said.

" Okay son thanks, sige iha iwan mo na ako dito magpahinga ka muna sa kwarto mo" She said sweetly.

It's already 5pm. I exit at her office and went downstairs. Nasa sala naman si Sandro busy with his phone.

I'm about to go to the kitchen para tumulong magluto when someone entered the house.

"Babe? Babeee!!!" A girl cheerfully said. She looks beautiful, she has long light brown hair and medyo matangkad. She looks expensive too with her coat and three inches heels.

I stop at my track and Sandro looks shock as the girl run and hug him.

"What are you doing here?" He ask in disbelief.

"I want to surprise you, see na surprise ka nga" She giggle. Her eyes met mine, she look at me and her smile fades.

"Babe, who is she?" She asked Sandro.

Suddenly, Ma'am Liza came downstairs at hindi napansin ang bisita because she's busy scrolling through her phone.

"Aj iha tignan mo to bagay  siguro ito sa baby nyo ni Sandro-" She said as she walk towards me but she stop when she saw the girl with Sandro.

"Gia?" She ask in shock.

The girl look at me and Sandro. She step backwards at tinanggal ang pagkakayakap kay Sandro.

"Baby? Sandro? What do you mean your baby?" She ask.

"Gia i can explain" Sandro said as he walked towards her and hold her hand. She shove it.

"Don't tell me your the father of the baby she's carrying?!" She ask in  a crack voice as she's about to cry.

"Gia please i can explain" Sandro said again.

"Enough! You're unbelievable!" She shouted, she step backwards and run to the door, crying.

"Gia Please!" Sandro said as he run to follow her.

Ma'am Liza and I look at each other in shocked.

******
Sandro POV

"Gia please listen" I said as i grab her wrist.

"Let go of me!" She said in a raised voice. "How could you? We're seeing each other twice or thrice a month hindi mo man lang naisip na banggitin sa akin?" She sobbed.

"I'm just waiting for the right moment"

"Then when? Mahal mo ba?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's a long story, it was an accident, please listen to me first. I'll explain everything, Please Gia don't leave me" I please as i cry.

"I'm sorry, i can't talk to you right now. Saka na tayo mag usap, i don't think i can handle it. I'll tell you when I'm ready" She said.

"I'll take you home then"

"No, i have my driver with me"

And with that she left the house. I don't know what to do anymore. I entered the house where mom and Athena are waiting. They both stood up when they saw me.

"Nak I'm sorry" Mom said.

"Not now mom" I said as i went upstairs and lock myself in my room.