Chapter 19

Athena Pov

After 7 years.....

I heard the car beep downstairs.

"Anton! Are you done? Your father's already downstairs waiting!" I shout as i pick up some of his toys na nakakalat. I'm also getting ready for my class. Naka uniform na habang hindi pa nakasuklay and preparing his snacks.

"Yes ma! I'm just tying my shoelaces" He said from his room.

I look through the window and saw sandro,waiting while talking to some senior citizens na nakatambay sa tindahan.

"Magandang umaga, Gov" They greeted.

"Good morning po" He said.

Yes, Governor sya ng Ilocos. He decided to work here in Ilocos muna habang lumalaki si Anton.

Anton went to the kitchen and grab his lunch box for school.

"Ma i have to go bye" He said as he was about to exit the door way.

"Hep! Where do you think you're going?" I said as i block his way.

"Downstairs to meet dad and go to school?" He said. I walk around him and check his shoes,uniform,bag and lunchbox.

"You sure,nandyan na lahat?" I ask.

"Opo,sige na po ma,malalate na ako" He complain.

Its his first day of school as a Grade 2 student. His studying in a private Catholic school. He's with me and mama dito sa bahay. Yes umuwi na si mama habang pumalit na sakanya si Tita Joy sa london.

And kuya Ton has his own family already. I ask Sandro's family na dito muna si Anton, because they can't take care of him dahil busy sila lahat and they know Anton's all i have at mas matutukan ko sya. Simon's working at China and Vinny is working at Singapore. Wala talaga madalas tao sa bahay nila sandro.

Our weekly routine goes, Anton stay with me for the weekdays and Weekends he'll go to the marcoses, madalas din sya natutulog dun para may bonding sila. I just let him.

Sandro and Gia already broke up 2 years ago. He's dating someone else name, Andrea. Andrea's opposite to Gia. Kung si Gia marunong umintindi, si andrea hindi. She's not really into kids but trying hard to be with Anton.

Every time we attend some occasions at the Marcos house, madalas nya akong tinitignan pataas at pababa. I just let her though, wala akong time makipag away sakanya. That's why mailap nalang ako umaattend madalas pinapasama ko nalang si Anton para makapag laro at makisama sa kanila.

going back to anton....

"Okay everything's good" I said.

He run to the stairs. "Anthony!" I shouted. He look back.

I pointed my cheeks where he usually kiss. He went back and kiss me.

"Bye nak, love you! Hintayin mo si Manong Lando pag uwi ah?" I shouted from afar.

"Yes ma, Love you!" He said as he run to hug sandro near the gate.

Before riding the car. Sandro nod as a sign of goodbye. Sakto hinahatid nya si Anton papasok na rin sya sa work sa Municipality. I just smile and nod at him before entering the house para magready sa klase ko. Manong Gen's tricycle is still my service.

And guess what? I passed the board exam and nagtuturo na rin sa kilalang school dito. I even fix some of the things in the house at unti-unting pinapaganda dahil medyo mataas na ang salary ko.