Chapter 7

AJ POV

"Tita are you sure hindi mo ako sasamahan?" I ask. We're waiting for Sandro's mom outside the gate. I feel nervous.

She shook her head. "Ikaw ang gusto nilang kausapin tsaka ano ka ba, mababait ang family Marcos" She confidently said. i just nod and smile at her but deep inside I'm really scared.

After few minutes natanaw na namin ang sasakyan ni Atty Liza, she got off the car as she approaches us.

"Ready iha?" She ask with a smile."Heheramin ko muna ang pamangkin mo" She added. Ngumiti naman si Tita as a sign of agreement.

Parang ayaw ko pa bitawan ang kamay nya sa sobrang kaba na nararamdaman ko. She hug me tight before Atty Liza and their security guide me to ride on the car.

We arrived at the clinic, ma'am liza talk to the nurse as she assists us to the doctor. "Hi, Good morning Atty!" The OB greeted habang nag beso sila. She turned her head to look at me, "you must be the future mom, Are you ready?" She asked me. I smile as i nodded.

She told me to lie down. Dahan-dahan kong tinaas ang damit ko habang naghihintay naman sa tabi ng kama ko si ma'am liza. The OB put some gel sa puson ko and use the ultrasound machine so we can see the baby.

"Ah look.. Can you see the baby, ayun oh" She pointed the screen, medyo maliit pa pero we can already see. Ma'am Liza chuckle a little, i look at her at parang naiiyak sya habang nakangiti.

I can't help but to smile, i feel excited and nervous at the same time.

After that, she gave me the printed photos of my ultrasound. "You're already 4 weeks pregnant, be careful and don't stress yourself, also eat nutritious foods, okay?" She reminds. "Opo doc, Thank you po" I replied.

We said our good bye and went our way to the Marcoses. Sa kotse palang ay kinakabahan na ako. "Aj, is everything alright?" Ma'am liza ask.

"Medyo kinakabahan lang po ma'am"

She hold my hand that is resting on my knee. "Don't be iha, you won't feel any pressure there, trust me" She reminded, i force a smile and look the other way.

After a few minutes we already arrived at their house. One of the security help me to step down on the car. Their house is huge i look around, harap palang ang laki na. "Iha, come here na" Ma'am liza said as she opened the door.

As i enter, the house surprise me, Bahay nga ito ng Vice President ng Pilipinas. There are a lot of family pictures, there are also a huge chandelier and high stairs. Ang sakit naman sa leeg tumingala sa bahay nila.

"Feel yourself at home iha, itatanong ko lang kung nakaluto na si Manang Belen" Ma'am liza said as she offers me a seat.

"Manang Belen, have you cook something for lunch already" She asked from a far as she went her way to their kitchen.

I stood up and stared at their family pictures when suddenly someone cleared their throat from behind me. "Ehem.. " I turn around and see VICE PRESIDENT BONGBONG?!

"Uh.. Uhm.. Sorry po sir, I'm just admire- admiring your family pictures po" I stutter nervously. He nodded and force a smile. Suddenly Atty liza appear from behind me. "Oh bong, this is Athena, Athena my husband Bongbong" She introduce.

"Athena po sir" As i took his hand at nagmano. "Hello Athena, uhmm Liza, hon, you should guide Athena to our dining, I'll go get Sandro" He said to his wife.

"Halika iha, upo muna tayo sa dining habang hinihintay si Sandro, manang said he's taking a bath pa" She said as she guide me the way.

*******
Sandro POV

The Unexpected Blessing / Sandro Marcos FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें