𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑠

Monday, 21st November AURORA

AURORA

The entire sports class was stretching. Today we are in the hall where the basketball team is located.

Their ball rolling here all the time. Why does it have to rain? Why did I have to take this course at all? I never wanted to go here. There is also this pain in my abdomen because I got my period yesterday.

Actually, I can skip sports, but to get a good average I have to pull myself together now. The festival didn't give any plus points because I just walked away.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked me, watching me closely as I cramped. I nodded, suppressing the pain I was feeling. I hate being a girl.

We were done stretching when Mr. Kalvis told us to start the rounds. Everyone started to run. When Dylan started walking and thought I was coming with him, he turned around. "Are you coming?" I shook my head.

"Go ahead, I have to go to the toilet." He nodded and then ran off. With my steps, I walk to Mr. Kalvis, who saw me from afar. He rolled his eyes.

He really doesn't like me at all. "No, Mitchell, you don't sit on the bench." He said as I came up and whistle loudly into his whistle. "Layla, stop pushing Hunter and run," he screamed.

"I just wanted to go to the toilet." "You already have a lot of gaps, why should I let you go to the toilet?" does it have to be that way? I mean, what does he care? Does he never have to go to the toilet or what?

"Sir you're aware that I'm a girl?" Maybe he'll get that in this way. It's not like his mother, wife, or even daughter has it. Do I have to bleed all over myself here just because men are weak?

An oh escaped his lips. At least I don't have to explain it to him any further. "Then go." I nodded and walked slowly to the exit. It really wasn't easy because I was in pain right now.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out and wanted to go into the changing room, so I could take a pill that I took with me, Ares was leaning against the wall.

"Here is the girl's toilet. Idiot." I said and walked right to the changing room, which is, unfortunately, a bit further away. "I know."

He followed me like a little dog. "Why are you following me?" I stopped and turned around. "We need to talk."

"I don't know about what?" does he want to apologize? Because of the lies he told Kirian? Otherwise, I have no idea why he wants to talk. I mean, we don't have anything to say to each other, I certainly don't.

I told him yesterday that I can't forgive him. At the moment. "That because of yesterday..." does he know everything or has he forgotten? I mean, he sounded really drunk. "I was really drunk, what I texted you it wasn't meant be seriously. And everything I said on the phone. I don't even remember what."