Eren

Eren's POV

I walked down to the coffee shop where I work and I got my uniform on and started waiting tables. "Hi my name is Eren, can I take your order?" I asked a man. He looked up at me and his eyes widened a little bit and then relaxed. His dark hair cut at a short length and had been shaved underneath.

"Coffee."

"Would you like any sweetener or cream?"

"No." he said.

"Okay, black coffee coming up." I said and went up to the counter and poured him a cup and another customer walked in. I gave the coffee to the guy and went to the table the other customer named Armin sat at. Armin was my room mate and best friend.

"Sup Armin?" I asked.

"Nothing much, Eren." He said.

"The usual?"

"Yeah." he said. I went to the counter where the cook was.

"Armins usual." I said. Armin usually ordered a breakfast platter which consisted of bacon, hash browns and eggs.

"Would you like anything else, sir?" I asked the man.

"No." he said.

"Okay." I said. The cook had got Armin's food done and I brought it to him and sat across from Armin.

"So how's college treating you?" He asked.

"Oh I haven't started yet..." I said. "I start tonight."

"Ah." he said. We continued talking and then some customers walked in. The man with coffee had paid for his coffee and he left a tip. I continued working until Mikasa came in to work. I clocked out and gathered all my tips in my jar and I took off.