𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 | 𝐻𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑑?

this chapter was inspired by sslutf0rYel3na

~Moral of the story by Ashe

I got even more scared than the person who followed me. I can't know if he was alone or if I'm the victim again. Where is Dylan? A tear rolled down my cheek as the person's voice was heard.

"That I see you cry once in my life. What a nice party." I know the voice, I even know it too well. I touch over the wall behind me looking for some light switch.

When I got the feeling of it under my fingers, I pressed it and a faint light illuminated the dark room. Ares stood in front of me in his Halloweens costume. A suit that looks like it's from the 1920s, you can also customize it with the Peaky Blinders outfit.

But there is a problem. He looks damn good. Fuck, even with the flat cap.

he has a three layer suit and a coat on him, same color as his cap. Ares's lip curls in a grin as he catches me looking at him. Hasn't the cinema trip already made everything clear to him how I think about him?

"You look gorgeous." I look into his brown eyes, which reflect the circles of the flame Because he takes out his lighter in front of me, lights it and then takes out a cigarette that is stuck between his lips.

I pulled it out and threw it on the floor so that it broke. "You scared me to death. What are you even doing here?"

"Nothing special. But we can make it special." He really doesn't stop. "Is there anything that can be special for you? I don't want to know how many poor girls lost their virginity here because of you."

A knock stopped Ares from saying anything, and he immediately closed his mouth again. "Aurora?" "Dylan?" as Dylan recognized me, he ran towards me and took me in his arms. "Where have you been?" 

"I got away from the person who chased me and ran in her." I took off my shoes as I was holding Dylan's arm because my feet hurt. "You didn't run in, I pulled you in."

Ares came to us while the three of us were walking down the hallway to the exit. "Whatever. Did you find Quinn? I have to go home because of Gianna, she's waiting." But he shook his head. Fuck, where is she? I'm over this damn party after the person.

"Try to call her." "I already did, she won't answer, her phone must be off." we walked the way to the parking lot, to find the car from Ares.

"Have you been in the girls' bathroom?" I asked Dylan. He instantly shook his head. "Of course not, what if someone would be in there?" "It's not that bad," Ares interjected.

I glared at him. "Get a therapist." We walked outside, where nobodies car where here.

Absolute emptiness and even Ares car. What happened here? "Where is everyone?" Dylan asked, looking at our table.