CHAPTER 30 : Bonus Part

Start from the beginning

"Y/n.." he stood up with a soft look on his face to say something, no but your cold and stern expression cut him off without even saying anything. You turned yourself to head towards with a sobbing hyejoon, but then he held your arm from behind, making you halt your steps. "Hyejoon is crying y/n. Stop acting immature just because of some silly things.." he said. You scoffed at his words and rolled your eyes, probably not wanting to say something that would not be consistent appreciated in front of a kid.

"Dad..." Hyejoon sobbed, looking at him with his eyes drowing in tears and cheeks already stained with them. "My baby.." he instantly took hyejoon from you and let him nuzzle his baby face in his neck. "hyejoon-" he cuts you off. "Y/n, things are between us. Don't hurt our baby because of that."

"Shut up taehyung. I'm just holding back myself from saying anything because hyejoon is here so you better not say anything in front of him. And also, please don't take the advantage of saying things to get my baby at your side." You almost yelled, pointing your index finger at him.

"Oh lord, are you going crazy? What has happened to you?" He frowned at you and your abrupt behaviour, which confused him even more than he already was. "Leave, okay?" Once again hyejoon was grabbed from his embrace to that of yours, making the boy cry but eventually clutch on the back of your dress to rest his head in the crook of your neck and cry.

His eyes glued to your figure with a frown upon his face watched as you climbed up the stairs with his crying baby, leaving him alone in the living room.

- 11:00 pm -

"Can you please not ignore me and talk, please?" He held your hand which was scrolling through your phone as you were resting your back on the headboard, your folded legs covered with light duvets. He tossed away your phone and sat in front of you, wanting to have all your attention on him and only him. "what is that's bothering you so much y/n?" He asked, having your cold palms between his as he caressed them lovingly.

"Cut the crap taehyung. You know it all." You rolled your eyes in a discreet manner, too annoyed by his questions. "No. I don't know and I want to know it from you..." He leaned closer to your face with his big eyes staring at you. "Just leave, taehyung—" "No! You've been so dry with me and so mad at me because of whatsoever reason and I have all rights to ask why my baby is so mad, okay?"

"Oh, I am your baby? I thought it was her..." You mumbled the last line but looked away from him, feeling too hurt to get in an eye contact with him. "Huh-" your words which for once he thought he heard wrong, made his eyebrows twitch as some pain rose inside his heart. "Y/n...what are you talking about..? He almost whispered as his voice seemed to have been fading with the distress overwhelming him.

"I'm talking about Haerin taehyung, don't pretend as if you didn't knew." His hand suddenly left yours, and you again felt the coldness coming back to you unwittingly. You noticed him closing his eyes exhaling as if he was tired, maybe so sick of what you said. "Are you serious right now?" His voice was deep, unlike the soft one he uses to especially talk with you. "Why don't you ask the same thing to Haerin? Is she serious when she talks to you sticking her body as if there's some sort of magnet between you two?"

"Oh lord...you-" he held the bridge of nose, clearly showing off the disappointment caused by your words. "Are you doubting me? Thinking that maybe I am cheating on you with that girl?" His eyes looked up to bore into yours, all the anger but hurt obvious in them. "No." You answered without a second thought. "Then why Haerin brothers you so much y/n-?"

"She f*cking sticks to you like some piece of dirt taehyung! Are you kidding me right now saying that I should remain unbothered and let her do whatever the f*ck she wants with my husband?" You hurled out but felt your eyes getting filled up with some tears. "that's how she is with everyone y/n! That's just her character, very low and cheap and that should not be bothering because you are my wife and I only love you!"