•CHAPTER 28•

"What?" That single word left your mouth, and hence, you started connecting the dots of this solved yet unsolved problem.

"Who is that man who legit dares to call you my little one, honey?" his lips tugged into a sarcastic smirk, but his eyes hot overfilled with the internal pain he went through pronouncing those heart wrenching words and nerve wrecking flashes.

"Oh God taehyung!" you put your hand on his chest, backing off from his body which was burning in jealousy now. The situation was maybe supposed to be serious and full of actions and drama, but the scene was something else.

A chortle left your mouth and you pressed your lips in a thin line before clearing your throat, adding the kerosene oil to the fire in his heart. "Sorry, uh..what you were talking about? Oh yeah, that Lil punk jeon jungkookie.." his eyes shot daggers at you, and the man standing before you couldn't even decipher his own emotions that eloped his brain and heart.

The anger was on you, the rage was on that face of yours smiling shamelessly, but moreover, he felt like strangling that Jeon Jungkook to death who has the courage to send red heart emojis to you, to his wife.
"Tae, you are stupid as f-ck" you slightly laughed, not containing it anymore since this overly serious situation seemed hilarious to you. "Stop this y/n" hd said sternly and started getting inside the house when you suddenly came in front of him with a smile. That smile that could bring tranquility to his heart and calm down his anger, but now it felt like like a thief smiling after stealing and getting caught red handed. For him, you did wrong and then also showing no ounce of shame or regret was the least expected from him.

"You get the f-ck away from me y/n!, This is not funny!" he suddenly yelled, his veins now jutting out of his neck while beads of sweat formed on his forehead and nose. His chest was inflating and deflating convulsively, adding to his heart which was beating at a warp speed.

"Ya! You don't shout at me okay?"

"Yes! Of course! You send i love you's to a man when you're f-cking married and he sends you red hearts after each text of his and all I get to do is to not shout at you like a fucking coward! I asked you if you got in a relationship or what but you literally never answered straightforwardly and now I know the f-ck why! You are cheating behind my back y/n, I hope you know that!" he pointed his finger on you, breathing heavily.

You were taken back by his sudden outburst you didn't expected, but now sensing the seriousness of his anger and messed up situation, you knew you needed to explain.

"Tae-"

"I am such a fool.. and tears flew down his eyes as if he was waiting for an eternity to cry his heart out. He stomped his way towards the couch and plopped himself on it. "I am such a f-cking fool" he covered his face with his palms and started sobbing like a kid. Your lips gaped, and you gasped at him crying but made your way towards him instantly.

"Taehyung!" You said in a slight squealing tone as the whole thing still seemed to be over your head. "Oh my lord why are you crying like that-"

"Am I fucking supposed to laugh like you after knowing that my wife is in a relationship with someone else? Or should I host a party that you were enjoying your time there in Busan with your so called bunny while I was dying here every second just to a get a glimpse of your face?" he broke down miserably. His own words hurting him and making him remince those horrible memories he was suffering through not to long ago.

Hearing those harsh words leaving his mouth now, they seemed to have a harder impact on you than what you expected. "after one fucking year I thought that at least now I can make things right between us and start a new life forgetting everything that happened, but all you needed was to hook up with a dumbass bunny" he cried harder, messing his hairs to show all the frustration, all the emotions overwhelming him and the pain of still loving you hurting him.