•CHAPTER 4•

The bright rays of sun came lingering through the satin white curtains in your room, where you were peacefully drifted off to your deep slumber. The birds chirping in their sweet melodic voice made an unintentional smile appear on your plump lips. Everything seemed so peaceful and calm as the comfort of the soft mattress spread on the king sized bed took deep and deeper.

Maybe it was just the mattress, or the body attached to you from the back which gave you the warmth with a warm hand gripped around your slender waist. It was all until you realised that the man laying next to you had been hugging you you didn't know since when.

Instantly turning your face to him, you faced the beautiful sight in the early morning. His face was close to yours as he had his eyes closed with a slight pout on his lips. You could only admire his features, his eyes even looking beautiful being closed, his long eyelashes falling over his eyelid ,the milky white colour of his face with his slight pink lips....he is too delicate...

Only in his looks tho—

Those looks which mean nothing until someone's heart is as delicate as their looks.

His hand was gently resting on your waist. You didn't want any of these things after what you had been going through because  of this man. You politely took his hand off of you and were going to sit up straight when he suddenly put his hand around you again, hugging you tighter than before. This time, his head had snuggled in your neck, giving a tingling sensation as his warm breaths were hitting your neck's bare skin. You sighed and once again pushed him slightly away when this time, he whined in his sleep. Not getting the comfort he wanted, he had his eyes a little bit opened by then.

"get up taehyung, we have work…"

"10 minutes more…" He was about to cover him all under the blankets when you rushed down the bed and pulled the duvets off his body, making him whine as he felt like just digging a whole and staying there forever so that no one could disturb his beauty sleep.

"Get that ass of yours up before your dad beats it up kim taehyung" You stood right next to where he was curling himself up into a small ball, which looked more like a snowball as the white clothes he wore.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP OR I SWEAR THAT I'LL TELL YOUR DAD AND HE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!"

"well, sleep beside me or I'll eat you alive…"

He pushed you down to bed once again but you slightly hitted his chest, making the sleeping figure of him groan in pain,

You sighed, "get up taehyung, we have a meeting today and we are already late…"

You got up from there and so did he sluggishly went inside the bathroom while you went in another.

Getting ready this morning was really a mess, a big mess. Adding salt to the coffee and pouring tomato ketchup on the ramen was something you didn't had excepted form yourself too. Anyhow, you managed to cook him a nice sandwich so that he won't have to go empty stomach.

Anyways, yet being another busy day of your daily life, you had been working in your office and him in his.

Yes, eventually you decided to have different workspaces as you knew that you both would end up fighting with each other for ridiculous things that you find seriously hilarious. Your fights weren't the one to end up just by swearing at each other but eventually hitting each other. You remember when you were going to bite his hand, gosh that was so embarrassing.

Anyways, the evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of it gave a warm orange tinge to the sky, which seemed to somehow have a pinkish tint over it. It was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.