•CHAPTER 20•

"Send her in"

He spoke sternly, fixing his attire as he patiently waited for that someone. The click sound of the door knob being twisted caught his attention but he didn't tended to tilt his head to the entrance, having that ego and attitude on his nose.

"Tae!!" the girl chimed his name in her high pitched and loud voice, that wasn't a surprise though, but the familiarity he felt in her voice was. He immediately jerked his head to the side where he stood, his eyes growing slightly wide as he didn't expected her to encounter him anytime soon.

"You-"

"Oh my lord!!! Tae!!" she squealed as she pressed her palms against each other, quite tightly, and her sparkles in her bambi eyes admired the man sitting on his leather chair and gawking at her. He stood up quite uncertainly as he tried to force a smile before her but the squealing sounds she made like a dolphin didn't helped but made his nose scruch up in cringe.

"I'm so fucking happy to see you broo!!" she almost screamed and ran towards him with her arms extended. His eyes widened in terror and lips part as the sentimental girl ran towards him, causing him to step back or unfortunately, the girl was fast enough to encircle her arms around his body and strangle him in a bone crushing hug.

"E-Eh...hehe..j-jennie..,it's okay, calm down.." he slightly patted her back, his skin barely touching her and a nervous chortle leaves his mouth. "Gosh I missed you so much" she pulls back from the hug which almost choked him to his greatest relief, and wipes her non-existent tears. He squinted his eyes at her, observing if she was really crying but later on rolled as he realised that it just the never ending saga of Jennie kim.

"Stop overreacting Jennie, you were only dying there in America.." he rolls his eyes again but sits on his chair.

"If I would be dead then how am I here right now? Did you left your brain on the way to the office, oh well, I remember you never had it" she gave him a tight lipped smile and he glared at her which didn't had any effect on her, obviously.

"Why are you even here?" He mumbled under his breath without letting her hear it if he didn't wanted his life to end now and here.

She grins being proud that he shut him off and plops herself on the chair opposite him, sitting with legs crossed. She was dressed neatly and elegantly like always, a light brown jacket over her black turtle neck top and a black pleated skirt, her dressing sense has always been casual yet attention seeking.

"Would you like to-"

"Aren't you going to ask me something to eat of drink?"

Great.

"God...kill me already!" He grunted, grabbing a handful of his hairs but messing up like a maniac. "You are so fucking annoying you know that?" his dark black orbs passes sharp glares at her, but she just smiles broadly, loving how she still holds the power to irritate the shit out of him.

"You didn't changed a bit in these past years did you? Still behaving like a six year old, silly..." She chuckles wryly, pouring herself a glass of water from his messy glass table.

"How's life going by the way?" she asks softly, her mature side showing off as he sips little from the glass.

Life? The best anyone could ever have.

He scoffed mentally as the question seemed to have mocked him without intending to. His expression hardened and he looks down on his lap, but inhales deeply to not let her an internal mess with all the mixing up of emotion inside him. Not everyone knew about his relationship with seo yeon, not even jimin, but whoever did, they knew how much close they were and how much he adored her.