•CHAPTER 8•

"S...some...someone f.. following us, t..tae.." Your voice cracked once you scanned the view from the back mirror.

Tons of car, which seemed like somewhat five to six, you assumed them to definitely chasing you from behind. All were black. The front one you could guess was Mercedes Benz and one another that followed that was Porsche Cayman.

Your heart thumped vigorously in your chest when you noticed them slowly catching up from the back. You held his arm without looking at him and shook him hardly, causing him to groan as he thought you are probably going to eat his mind with another of your shitty talk.

"Let's wait until we reach home, I'll listen to y-" he was cut off by the expression you gave once he averted his eyes to you. You looked terrified.

"What happened y/n?" He asked and looked at the front again, your eyes were fixed at the back, scanning the horrifying view that was playing behind, your lips didn't helped you in speaking anything.

"T-Tae.." you almost whispered but still audible enough to let him hear you. "speak up y-......fuck..." he mumbled once he turned back to look through the car's back mirror, where he could see black cars following you guys from behind. It already shivered him to his core.

He knew who they were.

He also knew what was coming for him...

Maybe for both of you...

His eyes grew wide and lips parted, he couldn't believe it was happening. He didn't want it all to happen once again.

Especially not when you are with him.

"Dang it y/n! CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS!" He said loudly and you immediately locked all the windows. He put pressure on the brakes of the car, instantly increasing the car's speed to a dangerous one. He was driving at a very dangerous speed and you felt your heart sinking low and low to your stomach, thinking of the consequences this driving can cause.

"S...slow down t-taehyung.. I feel so scared.." your shaky voice hits his eardrums, tearing his heart. He didn't knew since when he started to feel like this way, but it was you. You have nothing to do with this mess, you are no one to be dragged into his matter. Now even if it costs his life, he'll even risk it to save you. You are all innocent, after all.

"Nothing will happen to you y/n! S-stop crying? Okay? We're just going hom-"

"HE IS GOING TO SHOOT TAEHYUNG!!!"

You screamed, because of the fear that took over you that moment, you started crying, panicking the already panicked man even more. Gun? No no....he can't shoot y/n...she is too fragile, she won't be able to bear the pain...

He looked back and the sight made him freaked out, that was the first time, he felt afraid. Not for his life, but for yours. The sight of a man dressed in all black, leaning out of the window of passenger's seat while pointing a gun at the car made him sick inside.

'FUCK Y/N! BENT DOWN!!" You didn't seemed to notice him, neither his voice reached your ears. Everything just fainted at the background, only your sobs and cries echoed in your own ears, shivering your body.

"H...he is..g..going to shoot..t-taehyung"

The car's speed was already full, if he increased any more, the brakes might fail. No, he can't do that. He then looked at you, tears were continuously streaming down your cheeks and you were holding onto his arm while leaning a bit closer to his side. Holding his arm? He looked at his arm which was in your tight grip. You weren't looking at him, but just looking back while crying your heart out. All the time since he hurt you or whatever, you never looked this vulnerable. It made him want to kill himself.