•CHAPTER 14•

Shaking your head to not overthink about anything which is not necessary, you sighed and turned around to leave the dark alley. It was way too late, and you should be already sleeping by now. You stepped further, ready to exit the narrow alley when a sudden sound made a hault to your steps.

"Good job Mrs .Kim"

Hearing the manly voice had you froze at your place right at that instant. The footsteps coming to you from behind were oddly unfamiliar, but gave off an familiar feeling. Though you wanted to, you couldn't find the strength to turn back and look who it was because of all the unwanted thoughts building up in your mind.

You heard a bitter chuckle, followed by some more heavy footsteps. Your breath hastened, and you tightened your fists unconsciously, feeling beads of sweat forming on your forehead already.

"Turn around Mrs. Kim, wouldn't you like to know who is it?"

The voice was deep and harsh, and though the man spoke not something freaky, you still felt being freaked out by the tone of his voice. You could feel the steps coming closer and closer. You desperately wanted to turn around and face whoever he is, but it felt like your legs are glued to the ground.

Internally, you probably knew who it can be, and who it is.

"Turn around, y/n" this time, it was way deeper and more dark. You could feel his presence behind you, this thing already shivering you to the core. Despite of the fear taking over you, you turned around, only to met by the familiar face of the man from that particular night.

You gulped, feeling the rush of adrenaline through your veins by his dark and deep stare. A smirk crept on his lips as he stepped even closer, his hands shoved into his black pant's pocket as he walked towards you sassily. Your breaths became more irregular, and you knew this wasn't going the right way.

You were definitely afraid, not for you, but for the infant who is yet to come in this world.

"W-what..do you want?" he smirked wider, his eyes turning darker and colder by every passing second. His aurora was dark, and it was terrifying to be this close to him. "Sadly, you were saved by that as-hole husband of yours, but oh, who's gonna save you this time, mrs. kim?" the sarcasm in his voice when he called you 'mrs. kim' was pretty obvious and deep inside, you felt rage building inside you when you heard him calling taehyung 'asshole'.
He is definitely an asshole, but that doesn't mean everyone has the right to call him that, you and others are different, after all.

"You better not say anything foul about my husband Mr. whoever you are I don't give a flying fuck!" saying that, you were internally shocked at how you still managed to say your thoughts out aloud when you were internally shaking. He raised his eyebrows, pretending to be surprised by what you said.

"That husband of yours, whom I shouldn't call an asshole, is a fucking criminal mrs. kim" he said, a tinge of pain in his voice as he recalled those heart shattering moments once again, his eyes those were dark, softening as he looked at you but felt the sweet smile of his beloved sister blurring his sight.

"Can you please stop blabbering shit?! I'm sick of this!" you grumbled, making him come back to reality, his gaze narrowing and turning dark once again.

"Sure, the truth is always bitter- " he stopped, his teeth gritting, jaw clenching, and his palms forming a tight fist inside his pockets. "-but it won't change the fact that it is truth" he finished, his blood rushing through his veins at the feeling of his inner rage building deep inside him, making his gaze turn more brutal the more he stared into your eyes. "What do you-"