•CHAPTER 2•

-The next day

It was something about 6 in the morning and you were peacefully sleeping with warm blankets covering half of your body. A smile was unconsciously lingering on your lips because of the beautiful dream you were in. But,happiness can't last long when Kim Taehyung is your husband. He stood just right in front you, watching you sleep peacefully with a devilish grin on his lips. That man must have some ridiculous plans running in his mind.

"One, two, three, go–"

The whole bucket of cold water was splashed on the sleeping figure of your's, causing you to scream at the top of your lungs and sit straight. He smirked seeing you all soaked in just a flash of an eye. You looked at him and that inner rage which built inside you was undeniable. You just felt like kicking him there until he gets to know what a piece of fuck he is to you.

"Well, that's what you get for waking up late…"

You jumped from the bed and immediately held his collar, making his eyes go wide but a surprised smile to play on his lips at your courage.

"There are billions of nerves inside our body, taehyung, and you know what? You are getting on each fucking of them"

Taehyung: wahh! Where do you get these, Mrs. Kim? He smirked in a nasty way but you rolled your eyes and pushed him, he is way too worthless for you to give a damn about. Letting him go, your gaze fell on the jug of water kept on the side table, and now it was your turn to smirk.

You bit your inner cheek as big little brain of yours had an idea to take your revenge.

"go and—" before he could speak anything further, you held the jug and splashed it on his head, wetting all his hairs, face and some area of his expensive Gucci coat.

"and that's what you get for shitting around!" you stuck out your tongue at him, angering him more but he just couldn't find it funny anymore.

"you- ughh!!" He immediately picked you up on his shoulders, making you scream because of his sudden action but before you could defend yourself from him, he already took you inside the bathroom and threw you in the bathtub.

"five minutes you have to clean urself and then we are going to my office!"

"why you are taking me—"

"so you just want to sit and eat?! YOU NEED TO WORK!!" he yelled and went out slamming the door hardly.

"BOOGER HEADED LITTLE HOLE MR. KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!"

After bathing, you got all dressed up and had your breakfast with him, ofc. You couldn't believe that he just fired all the maids of the house for you to do all the work. He is the best example to describe who a brat is.

You had your handbag and some files in your hand as you were taking fast steps towards his car standing outside the house. You could see him staring in space through the glass mirrors of the driver seat.

Quickly, you opened the passenger side's gate and seated inside. While you were wearing the seatbelt, he started the engine and looked at you.

"behave yourself there...I hope you have some manners.." You closed your eyes, trying to control yourself from bursting into anger once again. Your throat was already sore because of yelling and shouting at him for 2 hours.

•••

- 6:44 pm -

Time skipped as you both reached the office, the employees here were so friendly and respectful, at least not like their cold hearted CEO. Well, you and him work in the same office, which is his because he always wanted to keep his eyes on you. You just simply agreed because you didn't wanted any further fights with him. You already had enough of his anger.

Eyes glued to the laptop screen and fingers typing something, he was totally focused on his work as you were working on some paperwork. You took a deep breath and kept the pen away. Lifting your gaze to your husband, you slowly scooted your chair closer to his and said in a soft voice to not anger him again.

"when will we go home taehyung? I am tired..." He sighed, looking at you with a soft gaze for the first time before averting his gaze to the screen once again, "we'll go soon..I am tired too"

You kept your head on the table and just stared at him until your eyelashes automatically started feeling heavy and you intentionally closed your eyes, dozing off to your dreamland for the second time today as you once slept in the car too.

After an hour of working more, he finally closed his laptop and stood up to stretch his hands."Let's go now" He said and looked at you only to find you sleeping with a slight pout on your lips, making him groan out of frustration.

"y/n! y/nn!! Y/N!!"  you opened your eyes and looked at him, confused. "don't you want to go home? Get up or I'll go alone.." You nodded still half asleep. He just couldn't help but roll his eyes again and again at your weird duality. Once you would be shouting like a maniac and the very next moment, you would be sleeping looking like a baby.

Finally, you got up and intertwined your hand with his, making you look at him with a poker face.

"move man…"

Getting out of the office, you both went to the reception as you needed to give the files to the receptionist.

Forget to mention that the receptionist here is not like the other employees. She is that bitch who is always there to flirt with her boss and lure him towards her to fuck for some nights and then leave like they never knew each other.

She immediately stood up once she saw you and taehyung coming towards her.

"oh, you're...SiR "

"have these files and take a look—" his phone suddenly rang, he took it out and signalled you to stay here as he went out while talking.

You looked at her and so did she, with both of your stares piercing each other's souls, you were trying your best to fake a smile at her. "umm..you can please have a–"

"SHUT UP!" Guess this another piece of fuck is not having your kind behaviour too.

She came out of the square she was sitting in and crossed her arms against her chest. "don't think yourself as the best, MaM, you won't be able to take my place ever..I was always his favourite and always will...you are just a bitch"

Your teeth gritted and fist clenched as you just wanted to punch her face but something was still stopping you from doing so.

" look at you mam, dressed in a little skirt and crop top, such a slut..You must have married sir to enjoy on his money and fuck you for—"

Your hand lifted and landed on her right cheek, making it tilt to the other side. Her hand pressed against her cheek and her hair falling on her face, she was still in her place.

"Who are you to tell me what should I wear and what should I not? Look at yourself first, you are dresses in a tight pencil skirt and this fucking thin white shirt with three buttons open, showing free p*rn movie here!" you grabbed her hair and made her look at you.

"Judge me when you are perfect enough okay?"

you left her and that's when suddenly a deep voice resounded the silent area, full of surprise because of the scene you have caused here.

" w-whats going on here?"

He came near you and looked at you, shocked. "what happened here?" Crossed arms and that deep husky voice, he asked looking at the receptionist.

"Ask your wife, she slapped me first!"

"she was judging my clothes taehyung! She even called me a s-slut…" You felt your voice getting heavier at the end. It was painful to hide the hurt expression as being called a 'slut' would be the least any girl would like to be called.

He noticed the tears brimming in your eyes as you barged out of the office almost crying. His fists clenched and he glared at the receptionist.

"you better give me a nice explanation of making her cry"

__________________________________

𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛Ayo, please vote and comment.