•CHAPTER 12•

Tears welled up in your eyes, making your vision extremely blurry as you opened your car's gate and got inside. Things were not going so easy as expected. It was hard. It was really hard knowing that once you take the papers from jimin, it will be the end of everything. It was definitely not supposed to hurt you, but you could feel your heart sinking down to your stomach the more you thought of it.

You ignited the engine and started driving to jimin's house, which is your house, of course. As the nauseas feeling was still taking over you, you opened the car window and let the cold yet fresh wind in. Your hairs flew back and tears trekked down heavily. All this time, you were silently crying, but now, it felt like the cries are begging to come out and you didn't realized when you suddenly started sobbing. Those little sobs turned into wails and eventually, you started crying miserably.

Time was about 7 am; and you had your plan fixed.

Taking the papers from jimin, you'll be heading back straight to your home and will wait for him until he arrives. The moment he will get back, you'll simply tell him about everything and tell him to sign them and end this 'beautiful' relationship. Telling his and your parents, and a happy life ever after, or maybe...not so happy life ever after.

You know, to him, this wouldn't probably hurt his heart like the way it stings yours. He'll be definitely happy to be finally free from this forced relationship. Even though you should be happy too, because this will bring justice to your soul and a tension-free life after, you just don't know why it pains you.

The every thought of him has always done, and always will.

-Jimin's House -7:28 am

Nothing but just the silence around the man sitting on the couch, he was staring at those divorce papers which just needs two signs to break this bond. He was patiently waiting for you to arrive and take them despite of the fact that he wanted to make things better between you and taehyung. He wanted him to be by your side, as his insides were still denying to believe that taehyung did something like that to you. He know what type of person his friend is, and he believes that there must be some reason if he would behave like a maniac.

But then again, it's your life, no one has the rights to stop you if you are fed with your husband.

The bell rang, and he immediately stood up to open the door and once he did that, he felt his heart ache out of guilt for something he never did. Your broken state was hurting him, you are his other half, after all.

"Come inside" he said and went inside.

You stepped inside the house and closed the door before going towards him and seating opposite to him on the couch.

"paper are on the table, you can have a look" with such coldness in his voice, he said and looked away from you to his phone. You needed someone to comfort you and help you, not someone to do a favor for you as if it's just a matter of money for him.

You took the papers in your hand and read through the details with a heavy heart. It just took a matter of seconds for you to break down in tears. You immediately kept the papers aside and started crying, not to show or pity him, but just to relief your heart.

You were so into your weeping that you didn't realized when you were pulled into a sudden hug from beside. You dropped yourself in his arms and started crying. It felt way too much, too much pain that your heart can take in. Your heart's storage was full, and you were just freeing some space.