•CHAPTER 13•

"H-Huh? I am pregnant? he said, pointing to himself.

You frowned, but hit his right arm.

"No silly! I am pregnant! Not you!" you said, obviously pissed off by what he just said.

"Okay, so, you are pregnant? That means, you are a baby- No, I mean you have a baby?"

"You are seriously loosing your mind taehyung, I didn't excepted this kind of reaction from you..tsk tsk.." your crossed your arms over your chest and rolled your eyes at him.

Well, it was easy..

You just sighed and started walking past him when suddenly he gripped your wrist in his hands, causing you to stop on your tracks and look back at him.

Guess it's not going to be easy...

He turned around, his dark eyes held the shine within, like the stars that twinkle in the night sky, they were the same. Igniting the darkness of his soul into a pure one.

"Y-Y/n..." His voice cracked, a lot of emotions going through his body and his heart beating at an enormous speed. He was internally having a mental breakdown, and that couldn't be less obvious.

"just don't tell me you are pranking me...please" flashbacks of seo yeon teasing him about babies stroke his mind and his eyes got teary right at that instant.

"I am not taehyung, it's the truth...congrats, you are going to be father..." with some bitterness in your voice, you said the sentence more like in a hurtful way, letting a part of him to realize how all this happened.

He must be happy, he even deserves to be happy at this kind of news but never did he ever thought about how you must be feeling about it. This would have been the best moment of your life it the things in the past wouldn't have been like they were.

But it is done, he did ruined you in the worst way possible, and it can't turn back.

"I-I...i-its just.." he stuttered badly and gazed down at the floor, feeling his emotions taking over his body, causing his eyes to pool in water. Your heart badly clenched when you noticed him crying. You could internally feel what he would be feeling deep inside..

..even after everything that happens in life, the feeling of knowing that you are going to have your junior running around the house, the one whom you made, it's the best. You will never understand the love of a father until you itself become one...

Today, he understood the meaning behind those words.

"taehyung.." he didn't dared looking up, just his tears heavily trekked down to his cheeks, falling on the hard surface of the floor. Slowly slowly, you leaned in and held his chin up, to look into his eyes but go through the most heartbreaking sight.

Sobs escaped his thin lips, and his red eyes swimmed into yours, drowning his own pathetic self into the ocean of your pain. You cupped his cheeks to wipe his tears away, but they shamelessly keep on rolling down miserably, making the man look vulnerable than ever.

"Stop crying...are you happy?" he nodded like a kid, and a sudden hug came from him which left you kinda shock but you didn't said anything. He embraced your body tightly into his arms, his chin resting on your shoulder that you could feel shivering because of him crying non-stop.

You patted his back with a little smile over your lips. "Will you stop the flow of your Pacific Ocean? My neck is all wet I swear to god.." you said without meaning all those words but he pulled back and crouched down to level your stomach with his face. The next action left you speechless once he lifted the hem of your top and kissed your belly so tenderly, this action leaving all butterflies in your stomach.