•CHAPTER 23•

"y/n!" the man sitting beside you on the couch with his hood on, who has been sulking for hours for some reasons you dont know why, called your name in his whiny voice "what is it?" you asked in an not interested voice as you took the TV remote and switched through different channels to watch something which will catch your attention, but you felt some movement beside you, like someone tugging on your arm.

"look at me" he said in his little voice, and you looked at him with a poker face on. "there's nothing intresting in your face." "i want cuddles!" his lips puckered up slightly as he tried getting you by your feels with that marble like big doe eyes and the red pout, enhancing his cuteness even more.

"No. I'm not in the mood jungkook."

you said sternly, looking away from him as his black eyes almost trapped you in his game, but you are not going to fall for him. "please...pretty pease.." he whined again, and your soft heart just couldn't resist his tiny voice he uses to make your heart melt like butter. "just hug me..." he mumbled as you looked at him with a so done look, but internally you were dying out of cuteness overloaded because of his pink, squishy cheeks that were like a balloon because of his adorable pout.

"argh come here you big baby" you put your legs on the sofa and faced him with your arms extended for him to lean in. A bright beam formed on his lips as he happily leaned in your arms and put his head on your chest and cuddled up in your embrace. "thanku sweetie" he chuckled as he felt comfortable in your arms as the warmth your body radiated into his gave him such a cosy feeling in the cold weather.

"ya...dont call me by those crazy nicknames"

"why? you are a sweetie, and I love you" he said and beamed like an adorable baby he is to make your heart tingle with the redness of his cheeks. "yeah yeah...I love you too" you said to not hurt his feelings considering the dramatic a-s he is, but couldn't conceal the smile that unintentionally formed on your lips seeing his bunny teeth shining like pearls because of his wide smile. "I know that"

"now sleep...its already 1o pm" you said in a demanding tone and he rested his head on the same spot as before and closed his eyes to finally drift off to a deep slumber he has been wanting to doze off to.

-20 minutes later-

the sudden sound of your phone ringing had woken you up from your peaceful sleep, making you slightly groan as you felt a heavy weight crushing your body. Your eyes fluttered opened and the first thing you felt were the fluffy feather like hairs of the muscle bunny lying on you carelessly, tingling your face. A sigh escaped your mouth but you sat up with a lot of struggle and pushed him, making him whine but fall down on the couch.

You walked upstairs to look for your phone which was ringing non-stop, and walked inside your bedroom to take out the device from charge, Just when you looked at the caled ID, a nervous gulp went down your throat as the same panging sensation of pain went through your heart, but eventually, you swiped through the red icon and declined the call.

You knew this, it had been one year since he had been doing this, and you have been repeating the same cruel action, but you couldn't find the courage to gather up the broken pieces of your heart and be strong enough to talk to him, even listening his voice would bring you in tears.

Your own actions were killing you internally, you knew you need to talk to him because there were a lot of things to be sort out and especially when he is putting all his efforts in trying to contact you since one year but you are purposely making them go in vain but yet, there was still the freshness of the fear you felt around him, it still haunts you.

Your eyes glistened up, but you put your phone back to go downstairs, when it rang again, the same ID, but you didn't waited and declined the call again. There was also a text from him an hour ago, but you didnt replied as usual, its crazy how he's still trying. Something about this makes you happy how he is wanting to make up to you, but his ego was always first which obliged him from apologising sincerely. Maybe he'll never understand how pathetic you felt when he did all the horrible things to you, you'll never be abe to forget the pain he made you go through. You may forgive, but you'll never forget. The fear and agony still rushes through your nerves.