•CHAPTER 3•

"You better give me a nice explanation of making my wife cry…"

"I already told you to ask your wife! She slapped me first!" she yelled back at him but he just stood with an expressionless face with his hands in the pocket of his black trousers.

"Well, that's what you deserve for judging her clothes. If I am no one to judge them, then you're absolutely No One." He turned around to leave but was suddenly stopped in his tracks when the evil voice of the receptionist called him once again.

"I think that your wife has already gained so much trust in you, only if she knew the truth…" He turned to face her, teeth gritted and eyes narrowed. He had that fierce look on his face but that didn't make the girl any kind of afraid. She was pretty confident about what she was saying.

"don't speak out of your limits...it can be dangerous for your health." He spoke calmly, trying his best to not burst out just now.

"but it won't change the truth sir, nothing can—"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled, making her flinch in her place. "YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW YOU ARE SPEAKING TO SOMEONE WHO PAYS YOU!! GIRLS LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING BUT TO JUST FUCK OTHERS LIFE!"

"WHY? ARE YOU AFRAID THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER Y/N WILL KNOW THE TRUTH?! ARE YOU—"

"Thanks to all the years you worked here just to show off your body, you are fired, you may now get out" He said in a low tone and left the office. His eyes were red in anger and he was literally on his high. He glanced at the car and saw you already sitting in the car. Such an uneasiness he felt going to you that time. But anyhow, he wanted to go home.

He sat in the car and started the engine while looking at you. The thick tears which threatened to come out of your doe eyes, it somewhere pained him that you have been called slut when you are not, you are literally not.

"t-taehyung.." finally his name came out of your lips after convincing yourself mentally for 5 minutes.

"not now y/n...please...."

"WHY?" you yelled- not yelled but just whined being both annoyed and hurt by him. Why is he like this? Why can't he listen to you for once?

"please y/n, not in the mood to talk about anything" He still managed to keep himself calm but this time you were seriously not having it.

"why are you like this taehyung? Why don't anything bothers you a bit? She called me a slut and you didn't even bothered to fight on my behalf! Do you—"

The car stopped with an aggressive force which caused you to jump on your place. You looked at him and glared dangerously.

"DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO PARK A CAR?!?"

"out…"

"what?"

"get.out." his sharp voice rang in your ears, hitting your already hurting brain and the emotionlessness of it.

"the heck? Are you f*cking insane or w–"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT!!" He yelled making you flinch hard, those tears which were brimming into your eyes finally trekked down your cheeks. You still didn't moved an inch which made him even more
mad. Getting out of his seat, he opened your side gate and pulled you out by your arms. You had his hand wanting him to stop all this and just go home but he didn't even bother to listen to you for once, leaving you  in the dead silence of the main road in seoul, you saw his car fading away from your sight until it was finally gone.

"y-you really went…" That was all you could manage to utter at that time. You looked around your surroundings only to find darkness around you. Wiping those tears off your cheeks, you inhaled deeply and started walking further. The clouds thundered and the lightning sound freaked the shit out of you. It was going to rain, and you knew that.